Browsing: Finding an EZ Bow Maker Instruction Manual

Share a SolutionAsk a Question

Finding an EZ Bow Maker Instruction Manual

Sometimes we need some help locating replacement instructions. This guide is about finding an EZ Bow Maker instruction manual.

Blue Bow
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

January 13, 2010 Flag

I have lost the instructions to my Deluxe EZ Bow Maker. Where can I print a set of instructions?

By Angela from Tampa, FL

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Best Answer

I still have the instructions for mine. I'm not sure where you can get them online as their website doesn't work for me. Here is the information from the back of the booklet; perhaps it will help.

EZ BOWZ, LLC.

2354 Chapman Hwy.

Sevierville, TN 37876

(865) 453-3060

FAX (865) 429-3743

(800) 311-6529

web: www.ezbows.com (this site never loaded for me)

email: helpdesk@ezbows.com

Hope this helps you. E-mail me if you need more assistance.

Angie

You can print the instructions here: www.ezcraft.com/PDF/ez_bow_maker_instruction.pdf. If you are looking for something specific, you can also email the company from that website and they will snail mail you what you need at no cost! Good luck and happy crafting! :-)

Editor's Note: This site no longer loads and the company appears to have changed names or gone out of business.

This site... a few hoops to jump through to download (you have to register your email address) but it only took me about 2 minutes or less.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1791039 ... %A2Z-BOW-MAKER%E2%84%A2-INSTRUCTIONS

June 7, 2012 Flag

I bought the EZ bow maker whilst on holiday in America, but left the instructions in our accommodation. So I don't know how to use bow maker. Is there some way to get a manual?

By Frances

Elaine, do you still have the instructions for the Ezra's bow maker?

Just found your post about the instructions for EZ maker. It was 11 months ago but how could I get a copy?

Hi Elaine,

If you did not hear from Frances I after not using my bowmaker for a couple of years and children moving back home, getting married moving out etc. can not find the directions to my EZ bowmaker. I would be interested in getting them from you. Please let me know. Thanks

I have lost mine. How could I get a copy from you?

Thanks

Read More Answers...

November 15, 2013 Flag

I bought my EZ Bowmaker last year after Christmas and never opened it until today. The dowels that were supposed to be in the box apparently were never placed in the box to begin with. How would I go about getting the dowels?

By Dolores T.

You can get any size dowels at a hardware store such as Lowe's or Home Depot. Then just use a hacksaw to cut them to the proper length.

There is nothing special about the dowels. Just go to a store like Home Depot and buy a 1/4 dowel. Then cut it to the length you want (about 6") and insert two side by side. You will then be able to make a bow demonstrated on UTube. Mine has a 3rd, shorter dowel but I don't have manufacturer's directions, so I'm not sure what it is for.

The smaller dowel is so you can use thinner ribbon and not have to fight the larger dowel rod.

February 26, 2015 Flag

I'm hoping Elaine can get me a copy of the instructions for the e-z bowz maker. The phone number on the package is no longer in business. I lost my instructions this past Christmas and I'm trying to get new instructions before I put it away.

By Lisa M.

In a search I found an instruction manual for the EZ Maker. Go to this site and download or copy:

November 13, 2013 Flag

Where can I get some sticks, and an instruction book for my E-Z Bow Maker? I purchased the kit yesterday from a Hobby Lobby store and it didn't have the items listed above.

By Diana from Corsicana, TX

You can get any size dowels ("sticks") at a hardware store such as Lowe's or Home Depot. Then just cut them to the proper length with a hacksaw.

Or you could return the item to the store and ask them to open boxes until you find one with everything in it.

Or you could write to the manufacturer and request the items that are missing.

March 18, 2008 Flag

Does anyone have instructions on how to use the Deluxe EZ Bowmaker? I recently purchased one at the local Goodwill but it did not include instructions.

Gao from Marion, NC

Full Instructions here:

http://www.readbag.com/ezcraft-pdf-ez-bow-maker-instruction

I was able to go to the site and print the instructions. These are the ones that came with my bow maker, but I lost ( loaned to someone and never got back).

when it prints out, there is almost no margin on the left of the page and the first page prints.

to print page 2 , u have to select "print current view", in the pop up print window.

again, there is almost no margin on the left and some of the words are missing, because of this.

But.... Better than no instructions.

I'll try downloading and saving to my computer and print from there. Maybe that will work and wont chop off the left hand side of the image.

THANK YOU So Much for the Instructions for the EZ Bow Maker ! :-)

September 12, 2013 Flag

Here is a video I found about using the EZ BowMaker. If you have any tips on bow making, please add them to the feedback below.

Consumer Advice General AdviceJuly 1, 2013
Coffe Maker
Cleaning a Drip Coffee Maker
Regal Breadmaker Instruction Manual
Regal Bread Maker Instruction Manuals and Recipes
Welbilt Bread Machine
Finding Welbilt Bread Machine Manuals
Homemade yogurt in jars.
Using an EasiYo Yogurt Maker
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on September 6, 2016 at 6:05:45 PM on 10.0.2.17 in 4 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.