Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Finding an EZ Bow Maker Instruction Manual

0 0EmailFollow
Pin It
Blue Bow

Sometimes we need some help locating replacement instructions. This guide is about finding an EZ Bow Maker instruction manual.

Video: EZ BowMaker Instructional Video

Here is a video I found about using the EZ BowMaker. If you have any tips on bow making, please add them to the feedback below.

Here are questions related to Finding an EZ Bow Maker Instruction Manual.

Question: Getting Dowels for EZ Bowmaker

I bought my EZ Bowmaker last year after Christmas and never opened it until today. The dowels that were supposed to be in the box apparently were never placed in the box to begin with. How would I go about getting the dowels?

By Dolores T.

Most Recent Answer

By Connie M.11/24/2013

There is nothing special about the dowels. Just go to a store like Home Depot and buy a 1/4 dowel. Then cut it to the length you want (about 6") and insert two side by side. You will then be able to make a bow demonstrated on UTube. Mine has a 3rd, shorter dowel but I don't have manufacturer's directions, so I'm not sure what it is for.

Question: Dowels and Instruction Book for E-Z Bow Maker

Where can I get some sticks, and an instruction book for my E-Z Bow Maker? I purchased the kit yesterday from a Hobby Lobby store and it didn't have the items listed above.

By Diana from Corsicana, TX

Most Recent Answer

By DeBushe [17]11/18/2013

You can get any size dowels ("sticks") at a hardware store such as Lowe's or Home Depot. Then just cut them to the proper length with a hacksaw.
Or you could return the item to the store and ask them to open boxes until you find one with everything in it.
Or you could write to the manufacturer and request the items that are missing.

Question: EZ Bow Maker Instruction Manual

I bought the EZ bow maker whilst on holiday in America, but left the instructions in our accommodation. So I don't know how to use bow maker. Is there some way to get a manual?

By Frances

Most Recent Answer

By scott E. [19]06/09/2012

http://www.ezcraft.com/PDF/ez_bow_maker_instruction.pdf

Editor's Note: This site no longer loads and the company appears to have changed names or gone out of business.

Question: Looking For Deluxe EZ Bow Maker Instructions

I have lost the instructions to my Deluxe EZ Bow Maker. Where can I print a set of instructions?

By Angela from Tampa, FL

Best Answer

By Angela [1]05/28/2008

I still have the instructions for mine. I'm not sure where you can get them online as their website doesn't work for me. Here is the information from the back of the booklet; perhaps it will help.
EZ BOWZ, LLC.
2354 Chapman Hwy.
Sevierville, TN 37876
(865) 453-3060
FAX (865) 429-3743
(800) 311-6529
web: www.ezbows.com (this site never loaded for me)
email: helpdesk@ezbows.com

Hope this helps you. E-mail me if you need more assistance.
Angie

Question: Using a Deluxe EZ Bowmaker

Does anyone have instructions on how to use the Deluxe EZ Bowmaker? I recently purchased one at the local Goodwill but it did not include instructions.

Gao from Marion, NC

Solutions: Finding an EZ Bow Maker Instruction Manual

Do you have knowledge about this guide topic? Feel free to share a solution!