Freeze Leftovers for Soup

Save all of your leftovers for the whole week in the freezer. Use a large can of cream of mushroom or cream of chicken soup combined with one packet of dry onion soup mix and a carton of liquid broth in your slow cooker. Once everything is blended well into a "base," add all of your leftovers to the slow cooker and heat for a couple of hours until all of the flavors come together nicely. In my last yummy batch, I used spinach, corn, leftover soups, cut-up spaghetti and sauce, soy nuggets, and some chunks of steak. Everyone ate it up fast and I didn't have to cook for two whole days! :)

By AlaskanAurora from Dutch Harbor, AK

Answers:

Freeze Leftovers for Soup

I do this too but make a curry sauce and put it over the mixture. Add a scoop of rice and it makes a wonderful meal. (10/22/2010)

By Lilac

Freeze Leftovers for Soup
Refrigerator With Leftovers in Tupperware
Organizing Leftovers
Bowl of cream of tomato soup garnished with chives.
Freezing Tomato Soup
Thanksgiving Leftover Sandwich
Using Thanksgiving Leftovers
Carving a Turkey
Using Your Turkey Bones for Soup
🎉
🎄