Repair AdviceCars

Fuse Box Diagram for Ford Windstar

Category Repair Advice

I have been looking for a diagram of a fuse box for a 1995 Ford Windstar. A year ago I actually found one online but I'm having a heck of a time locating it now. Could you help me out?

By Colleen from Fresno, CA

I'm at a friend's house right now baby sitting, but tomorrow when I'm home I will try to get some pictures taken of the fusebox diagram for you. If I forget just email me and remind me. I have the complete manual in the zippered case if you'd be interested in buying it, I paid $15 or $20 for it on ebay and few months later the van went to the junkyard.

http://www.amaz  ls/dp/1563925656

Copy and paste this in your browser and here and amazon has it new for l7. dollars and 3 for 3 something. I personally like chilton's manuals because they are so easy to understand and plenty of diagrams.

I have also gone to the dealer and purchased a copy of the item I needed and if you had to buy a new one shouldn't be a charge.

I Googled your request and found this site where someone had requested the same.

http://www.just  ar-fuse-box.html

When you get to the site, scroll down and you will find the diagram. Hope this helps.

I tried taking pictures of the manual and none of them came out clearly. If you would email me your address I can photocopy the diagrams at the library and mail them to you, unless you have found them online. I tried to find it before as well and couldn't, hence the purchase of the manual.