Gluing Foam Rubber

What glue can I use on foam rubber? I want to make a bed for my Great Dane since we can't find one big enough. I've tried several kinds to no avail. The foam rubber that I have is 4 inches thick so it needs to be pretty strong glue.

Donna from Dayton

Gluing Foam Rubber

They sell a spray on glue in the fabric department at Walmart for this. (03/02/2007)

By Denise

Gluing Foam Rubber

My husband suggests trying silicone glue and seal. It comes in a tube at places like ACE Hardware. (03/03/2007)

By bobbisings

Gluing Foam Rubber

Foam and Fabric Spray Adhesive sold at upholstery supply shops. Makes a very tight bond. (03/03/2007)

By vickya

Gluing Foam Rubber

I have used a spray adhesive as suggested by vickya and it was a very strong bond; I bought the can at the home improvement store (Menards). You would probably be able to find it at a Lowe's, Home Depot, or at a local hardware store. (03/03/2007)

By Persnickety Paula

Gluing Foam Rubber
Stamps and Colored Ink
Cleaning Foam Stamps
A crafter using rubber stamps to decorate a handmade card.
Cleaning Rubber Stamps
Pile of Colorful Rubberbands
Using Rubber Bands to Make Stamps
Gluing Puzzles Together
Gluing Puzzles Together