Gluten Free Potato Cakes Recipe
It is easy to make potato cakes gluten free, check out these delicious gluten free potato cake recipes to learn how.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Read 4 Comments
When you have leftover creamed potatoes, there are many ways to prepare them for another meal and this is one of them. Hot potato cakes fried in bacon drippings. Delicious!
Cook Time: approximately 15 minutes
Total Time: approximately 20 minutes
Yield: 3-6 servings
- 2 cups chilled creamed potatoes
- 1 Tbsp gluten free flour
- 1 egg
- bacon grease
- Mix flour with potatoes.
- Whisk egg.
- Stir egg into potato mixture.
- Place bacon grease in frying pan. Heat enough to cover the bottom of the pan well.
- Remove excess.
Related Content(article continues below)
- Drop tablespoons of mixture into hot bacon drippings.
- Fry on medium heat until golden brown on each side.
- Serve hot.
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on January 18, 2017 at 1:16:52 AM on 10.0.2.58 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us