Grease on Pan Bottoms

I have a set of the new Cook's Essential from QVC that have baked on grease on the bottoms. We want to hang them on hooks, but they look awful. What can I use to clean the bottoms of these pans? I am not really sure what they are made of.

marylou1953

Answers:

Grease on Pan Bottoms

I use Thund'r Blast to clean grease. I bought it at Dollar General for $2.00. It works really well. If you have sensitive skin you may have to wear gloves when you use it. (07/25/2005)

By luv2craft

Grease on Pan Bottoms

If it isn't aluminum you can spray the bottoms with Easy Off, let it set and then scrub with steel wool scrubber. (07/25/2005)

By Seagrape

Grease on Pan Bottoms

QVC sells FULSAL (sp). Not sure if that is how it is spelled, but you spray this product on then get sponge wet with water and it is like it melts the burnt on grease away. Try it it works. (11/05/2008)

By vcphillips

Grease on Pan Bottoms
grease stain on carpet
Cleaning Grease Stains on Carpet
frying pan birdbath
Making a Birdbath from a Frying Pan
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Peter Pan Costume
cleaning grease off wallpaper
Cleaning Grease Off Wallpaper
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 19, 2016 at 10:18:30 PM on 10.0.1.129 in 889 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.