Halloween Tree

Halloween and 4th Of July Tree
Halloween and 4th Of July Tree
I noticed on my tree Box in the closet, it said Holiday tree so I decorate it for every holiday. Each season gets a new tree. This is my Halloween Tree and below it is my 4th Of July Tree. The grandkids love it and it gives them something to work on each Holiday

By Janet B. from Moberly, Missouri

Answers:

Halloween Tree

How fun! What a great thing for kids to do too. (10/14/2008)

By thiftymom

Halloween Tree

We did this with a very small tree I got at the $1 Store (1/2 off lol) at Christmas for my daughter's American Girl Doll. She loves it! We last decorated for Easter. It is time for Halloween! Cute post. (10/14/2008)

By Savings Assistant

Halloween Tree

How cute! I love this idea! :) (10/14/2008)

By TxSavr

Halloween Tree

I love this idea and tried it years ago for a few holidays at an office where I worked. (Pediatrics, the kids loved it but the doctors got tired of seeing a "Christmas Tree" by April) However, after 3 months or so, it started to look dusty and dirty. How do you clean the tree in between changes of holidays?? (10/15/2008)

By JudyBoody

Halloween Tree

I wish I had the energy, I have an extra tree that I was going to do that with, BUT this is what we did instead LOL! (10/15/2008)

By hibbardg

RE: Halloween Tree

Halloween Tree

I must mention that holiday tree decorating started with a spring tree for my 8 year old to do crafts with! It must be quite the adventure with more than one child! (10/15/2008)

By hibbardg

RE: Halloween Tree

decorated tree branch
Halloween Tree
Man in a Christmas tree costume.
Making a Christmas Tree Costume
Picking a Christmas Tree
Picking a Christmas Tree
Making a Christmas Tree Topper
Making a Christmas Tree Topper
Cardboard Christmas tree photo from an earlier Thriftyfun project.
Making a Cardboard Christmas Tree
🎉
🎄