Help Drilling Glass Blocks

Is there a way to drill holes or cut holes large enough to fit night light bulbs in the glass lit blocks? I have seen some for sale on the internet that say they are lit by 7 watt night light bulbs.

Kathy from Starkville, MS

Help Drilling Glass Blocks

I use a diamond hole saw and a drill press. I make a clay dam and fill with water to keep my bit cool. To make the hole larger, I use my drimmel too, while going slow and stopping frequently so it doesn't overheat and crack. (10/08/2008)

By rcpeters

Help Drilling Glass Blocks

I took mine to the local glass company. They don't charge much and it is much easier. (10/08/2008)

By joyce from Canada

Drilling Holes in Glass
Drilling Holes in Glass
Star shaped glass candle holder.
Cleaning Candle Wax from Glass
Woman in Green Shirt Cleaning Glass with Squeege
Cleaning Sliding Glass Doors
clear and one red glass blocks
Buying Glass Blocks for Crafting
Glass Block
Crafts Using Glass Blocks