Help My Camellia Bush

I have a large double-white Camellia bush that I have had in a large container on my porch since 1999. I dug it from my Mother's yard after she died and I moved to Atlanta. It has done great until now. I water it and feed it and it gets appropriate light, but just in the last week, as it started putting out the new leaves and old ones dropping. It also started dropping the new leaves. And the leaves have brown and black on the ends of the leaves (some small leaves are completely black).

I don't want to lose the plant as it is a loving reminder of my Mother. Does anyone know if it has a fungus, pest or what is wrong with it? I will appreciate your remarks as to how I can save the plant.

Hardiness Zone: 6b

Thanks.
AtlantaPat from Atlanta, GA

Answers:

Help My Camelia Bush

Try this website. It is the Gainesville FL Camellia Society. They have a lot of good information on camellias. I hope this helps you.

afn.orgBy GaJan

Help My Camellia Bush
Burning Bush
Burning Bush Does Not Turn Red
Transplanting a Butterfly Bush
Transplanting a Butterfly Bush
Camellia Bush
Camellia Bush Losing Buds
Winterizing a Butterfly Bush
Winterizing a Butterfly Bush
🎄