Making Hershey's Kiss Roses
These candy roses are a clever, sweet gift to make for someone you love for Valentine's Day or any special occasion. This is a guide about making Hershey's Kiss roses
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
These are a pretty and delicious present for someone. They are easy to make once you get the hang of it. You can put a bunch of them in a ceramic pot as a gift. Or tie a few together and put on top of a gift. Or just hand someone a single rose and brighten their day.
Total Time: about 2 minutes per rose
Yield: as many as you want
Source: A friend showed me how to do this about 15 years ago.
- Hershey's Kisses
- lollipop sticks - I found mine at a craft store.
- cellophane or other slick wrapping paper, optional- you might even use tissue paper if you are gentle.
- florist tape - can sometimes be found at the dollar store
- leaves- I also found these at the dollar store
- Cut out cellophane into 5 inch squares (approximately).
- Take 2 Kisses and lay the bottoms together. Center the top Kiss peak onto the center of the cellophane. Wrap around.
- Lay the stick next to the bottom Kiss peak. Twist the cellophane tightly around the stick.
- Wrap the florist tape tightly around the cellophane (at the base of the Kiss) and the stick, going diagonally.
- About halfway down, lay the leaf stem next to the stick and wrap the florist tape over it.
- Finish wrapping the stick with your florist tape. Cut or tear off the tape and press the extra onto the stick.
January 20, 20150 found this helpful
This is incredibly beautiful! You've got mad skills... what an amazing gift this would make!
April 2, 20151 found this helpful
These Hershey's Kisses roses are a cute way to give that special someone flowers. Learn how to make them in this video.