Homemade Anti-Wrinkle Mask Recipes

Category Home Remedies
Anti-Wrinkle Mask Recipes
Facial wrinkles can be minimized by avoiding sun exposure, a good diet and skin care. This page contains homemade anti-wrinkle mask recipes.

My friend recently met a retired print model who shared this anti-wrinkle regimen. She says she's been using it for over 45 years and has beautiful, flawless skin. Use 1/2 a mashed banana and 1 Tbsp. of honey. Mix ingredients until smooth and apply to your clean face. Leave it on for approximately 30 minutes. Rinse with warm water.

Bananas are high in vitamin A which is key to youthful skin. Honey fades discoloration caused by aging. Bananas and honey are both filled with potassium which kills bacteria and keeps your pores clear. This is a great treatment for all skin types, even those with dry and sensitive skin.

By attosa from Los Angeles, CA

Beauty is vain (smiley face). I love natural products to be used on my skin. It's safe and very affordable, that's one thing for sure! I don't want to spend too much because as a mom, you have to spend your money wisely. One of the common problem for us women is wrinkles! I want to share this tip to you mommies, because I have applied this many times. My mom and my sister also do this.

Grab one egg, separate the egg white from the yolk, and apply the egg white to your face. Leave it for at least 5 minutes, but it is much better if you leave it for overnight. Rinse your face with warm water.

You can apply this anytime you want. This really minimizes your wrinkles!

I was reading that if you cut some grapes in half and gently crush onto your face where lines or wrinkles are its very good for them. Could anyone tell me what's in the grapes that would be good for mature skin? Apparently if used for a period of time it is supposed to help reduce them. You are supposed to leave it on for 30 minutes, then wash off with warm water. Many thanks.

By Helen from U.K

Alpha hydroxy acid is in a lot of fruits and it will over time peel off layers of outer skin and make it look nicer. So will lactic acid. So you can use crushed fruit, or yoghurt or buttermilk. You might try getting a can of dry powdered buttermilk and mixing a teaspoon into your lotion [any] and put it on your face until it dries or for an hour or so a day, then rinse. Would probably stick better than grapes.

I have used face creams with AHA and lactic acid. Both work. Walgreens has an inexpensive type, around $5 on sale every now and then. You can tell they work because after about 3 weeks one day after you've washed your face you will notice all this dead skin rubbing off. Just rub off with towel.

Hi, many thanks for your reply to my question I will carry on with my experiment of putting the squashed grapes on one half on my face for a month will then let you know if I look 18 again! helen xx

Just a little thought to be aware of when using any type of fruits if making into a mask - fruits contain acid, and acid burns. Please do not leave crushed fruit or juices (esp. lemons, limes, oranges, citrus in general) on your face as an overnight mask. Citrus can start cooking meat, fish, etc. over a period of time when used as a marinade. So please be careful.