Homemade Personal Lubricant

Personal lubricants are pricey to buy. There are things to consider when thinking of making your own version. This is a guide about homemade personal lubricant.

November 29, 2012 Flag

I need recipe for safe, cheap, and easy to make personal lubricant.

By rl

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I have found that using olive oil, light olive oil does the trick. Olive oil is the purest oil that we can use. We cook with it so it stands to reason that we could lubricate with it also.

Personally, I use it. I just use an eye dropper, draw up a little bit in the eye dropper, insert it, be sure to use a paper towel or something to catch the extra that your body doesn't need.

Your good to go, fast easy, works REALLY well, if I do say so myself. I have to use it every couple three days, but it is worth it.

Health & Beauty Home RemediesJanuary 4, 2013
Homemade wedding invitation.
Homemade Wedding Invitations
Homemade wedding favor.
Homemade Wedding Favors
Stuck Bolt
Removing a Stuck Bolt
Shredded Privacy
Protecting Personal Information
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 3:35:44 PM on 10.0.2.237 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.