How Do I Make Laundry Detergent?

I was wondering if anybody has a laundry detergent recipe.

By soon2start from Kenmare, ND

How Do I Make Laundry Detergent?

Use the Find link on this website, and type what you are looking. Others have posted laundry detergent recipes.

I made a large batch of powdered laundry detergent and I saved absolutely no money making it myself. It cost me more for the ingredients and wasn't worth it. So I went back to buying the liquid detergent at the dollar stores. (04/27/2010)

How Do I Make Laundry Detergent?

I use Dawn dish liquid for regular clothes and Ivory liquid for my fine things. I have always used Dawn to pretreat stains and it dawned on my in January, if it's safe and works great (and way cheaper) on stains, why not use it for everything. I spend about $2.50/month as it only takes 1 Tbsp. per load. (04/27/2010)

By bkvander

How Do I Make Laundry Detergent?
liquid laundry soap
Homemade Liquid Laundry Detergent Recipes
A box of laundry detergent
Reusing Laundry Detergent Boxes
Dry laundry detergent stored in glass canisters.
Storing Dry Laundry Detergent
Wheelbarrow Flower Decoration
Crafts Using Laundry Detergent Scoops