Storing Dry Laundry Detergent

Category Laundry
Storing dry laundry detergent in something other than the original container may be helpful in organizing your laundry room. This is a page about storing dry laundry detergent.

I have just added a plastic flip top trash can, to my laundry area. It holds two big boxes of dry laundry powder. Makes it very easy to open the lid and fill the cup with soap for the washer. No more fighting with the box or lifting the heavy liquid jugs now.
(I got the trash can @ Do-it Center for less than $9.00 )

GG Vi

I store my dry laundry detergent in a plastic bin that has a tight fitting lid. This keeps the powder grainy and loose, so there is never any clumping. If you mix it with the water in the washer before you add the clothes, you don't need to use the expensive liquids.

By Quiltmum from Ontario, Canada

Organizing LaundryOctober 31, 2012
🌻
📓
😎
🐛
😷
Generated 2020-07-24 00:18:54 in 662 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Storing-Dry-Laundry-Detergent-1.html