Trash Can for Laundry Detergent Storage

I have just added a plastic flip top trash can, to my laundry area. It holds two big boxes of dry laundry powder. Makes it very easy to open the lid and fill the cup with soap for the washer. No more fighting with the box or lifting the heavy liquid jugs now.

(I got the trash can @ Do-it Center for less than $9.00 )

GG Vi

Good idea, I'm going to try this. You've got my vote! :)

Box or large bag in garage not near indoor laundry room. I store a red plastic coffee can in laundry room, these cans have a nice tight lid, if needed as well as a handle shape to easily grab it. Scoop stored in red canister. I make a concentrate powder laundry detergent so it lasts a long time.

Nine dollars! I think I'm gonna faint. The idea is good, but I would have been looking for a large kitty litter pail.

They are strong, have a flip top, and a handy bail, and will hold about two large boxes of detergent. And they are free! One less to go to the landfill.

This forum is awesome and has a lot of helpful content here. Companies can use this content to further improve the quality of disposable nitrile gloves even though they have not received any complaints about them. However, there is still room for improvement. shell shockers

Organizing LaundryOctober 31, 2014
🐛
🌻
👒
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Trash-Can-for-Laundry-Detergent-Storage.html