Using Laundry Detergent in Your Carpet Cleaner

Close up of carpet cleaner washing carpet
Many carpet cleaning devices can use a variety of cleaning agents help get your carpets clean. Even a small amount of liquid laundry detergent can be used to help remove dirt and grime from your carpets. This is a page about using laundry detergent in your carpet cleaner.

Close up of carpet cleaner washing carpetI am cleaning my carpets today, I ran out of store bought carpet cleaner, and I wanted get done. I knew if I left home to get more cleaner, I wouldn't want to go back to cleaning the carpet, so, I started looking around the house to see what I could use. I decided on my brand of laundry soap, Arm and Hammer with stain fighter, the scent was Clean Meadow.

I filled an empty one gallon milk jug 3/4 full with hot tap water, put one cap full of the laundry soap in it, and slowly finished filling the jug. I put the mixture in the fill tank of my carpet cleaner and tried it out.

It worked great, just as good as the store bought cleaner and made the carpet smell like a spring meadow. I won't be spending money on anymore pricey carpet cleaner, I will use my laundry soap, works just as good and it doesn't sud up anymore than what I was using.

By Jennifer from Peru, IN

Home and Garden Cleaning CarpetApril 3, 2017
😎
📓
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf67260160.tip.html