In Memory of Sebastian (Cat)

Sebastian would be 10 years now. In January of 2001, my sister and I got Sebastian as a birthday gift for our dad, so he couldn't say no! The woman who found him as a kitten had already taken care of his shots. He was house trained and healthy. We had him neutered soon after we got him.

Sebastian was all white with one blue and one green eye. Sebastian was an indoor/outdoor cat and liked eating canned pears and peaches occasionally. He liked to hunt and sleep.

It was fun to see him roll around on an item we sprayed liquid catnip spray on. For Christmas, he liked shredding the catnip sprayed tissue paper over a pouch of cat treats, as pictured below. Sadly, one day a few months ago he disappeared. We think he got mortally injured and went off to rest in peace.

By Erin813 from Central, FL

So very sorry for your loss. Sebastian was a beautiful kitty and I am sure that he was much loved. If you decide to get another kitty, you might want to make him/her an inside kitty only. I too found out the hard way that indoor cats live longer, healthier lives.

It is so hard when we lose a pet that we've loved and cared for. I don't want to ever have another dog or cat that can't be indoors all the time, other than for a dog's daily necessary walks on a leash. I know they think they want to be free, but like children, they never see the dangers lurking around every corner.

I am so sorry that you lost Sebastian, but rest assured that he didn't leave you because he wanted to go. He loved you too, and you had 10 nice happy years together. That's a lot more than most kitties ever have.

MisMachado

Pets Pet PagesJune 15, 2011
Display Collections In A Memory Box
Making A Memory Box
Simple square block quilt made from vintage fabric.
Making a Memory Quilt
High School Reunion
Making Memory Books for a High School Reunion
🎄