Dog Toy Made from Old Dish Towels
Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 239 Posts
March 9, 2017
Any dog who likes to chew will love this toy. It's tough and durable and easy to make from old cotton dish towels. No sewing involved, just cutting, plaiting, and tying.
- 3 old dish towels (tea towels)
- Trim the hems from the long edges of each dish towel.
- Roll up each towel from the cut edge.
- Make the rolls as tight as you can.
- Hold the rolls at one end.
- Tie the ends together tightly with one of the trimmed hems.
- Make a firm plait.
- Tie the rolls together at the other end.
- Have fun with the dog.
Bronze Tip Medal for All Time! 64 Tips
March 13, 20170 found this helpful
Denim strips from old jeans work really well
March 14, 20170 found this helpful
Please do not allow your pet to play with this unattended!! I had a co-worker whose dog chewed up & swallowed part of a towel (unbeknown to the owner at the time).
By the time the very sick dog was finally diagnosed it was too late & the dog couldn't be saved. You would be amazed at what dogs will swallow!!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.