Dog Toy Made from Old Dish Towels
Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 239 Posts
March 9, 2017
Any dog who likes to chew will love this toy. It's tough and durable and easy to make from old cotton dish towels. No sewing involved, just cutting, plaiting, and tying.
- 3 old dish towels (tea towels)
- Trim the hems from the long edges of each dish towel.
- Roll up each towel from the cut edge.
- Make the rolls as tight as you can.
- Hold the rolls at one end.
- Tie the ends together tightly with one of the trimmed hems.
- Make a firm plait.
- Tie the rolls together at the other end.
- Have fun with the dog.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.