ASPCA Pet Vaccination Truck Schedule

In some places like New York City, the ASPCA has mobile vaccination trucks that service neighborhoods on a set schedule. This page has links and information about the ASPCA's mobile vaccination truck schedules.

In several neighborhoods in New York City, there is a mobile veterinary clinic. Use this link to find out if your area is part of their schedule.

Link: ASPCA Mobile Spay/Neuter Clinic in NYC

When will the ASPCA vacction truck will be in the Bronx zip code 10473?

Here is the link to the ASPCA's website:

ASPCA Mobile Spay/Neuter Clinic

I want to put my Goldy up to date. She really needs to be seen. Can someone please tell me when the truck is coming to Brooklyn? I need the time schedule.

By Aurea R.

Answers

Best Answer

Here is a link directly to the ASPCA. They should have the most up to date information about their schedule.

http://www.aspc  payneuter-clinic

When would the vaccine truck be available in the Bronx?

By Genevia

Answers

Anonymous
Best Answer

Go to this link for details. If you have any further questions there is a toll free phone number listed there:

http://www.aspc  payneuter-clinic

How do I find the schedule for the ASPCA mobile truck in the Brooklyn area, zip code 11207?

I need to get vaccinations for my 2 puppies and my 2 older dogs. I would like to know the schedule of the ASPCA mobile van?

When will the mobile van be in the Bronx for zipcode 10462 or in the Fordham section of the Bronx?

Where can I find the ASPCA Bronx vaccination bus schedule?

Answers

Contact the ASPCA for the schedule as it may change.

Mott Haven Vaccine Event
When: Saturday, May 14th
Time: 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Where: 145th Street and College Avenue: Patterson Playground -- closest subways are the 2/5 to 3rd Ave - 149th Street.

When will the ASPCA be in Brooklyn 11236 Canaries Pier? I would like to find the date and time.

When will the truck be in the Bronx?

By Charlene

Answers

Best Answer

Here is a link to the APCA Mobile Pet Clinic schedule for New York: http://www.aspc  payneuter-clinic

I would like to know the ASPCA mobile vaccination truck schedule for free vaccinations for low income pet owners in the Bronx area of New York City.

By Canelolebron

Answers

I don't live in NY but I've never heard of free pet care anywhere. I know there is not here in Lubbock, Texas. My Daughter lives in Austin and she told me the ASPCA charges a fee there.

Anonymous

Easy to find out. Just look up the phone number for the closest ASPCA for your area and call them and they will let you know the details.

Here is a link to their site for the most up to date information:

http://www.aspc  payneuter-clinic

When will the ASPCA mobile truck come to my area, the Bronx 10475, Coop City?

Answers

Best Answer

Here is the time and locations for you.

• October 12th - Bronx ACC 7:00am in the Bronx - Washington Ave b/w 189th St and E. Fordham Road
  • Ad

• October 19th - same location and the same time.
  • October 26th - same location and same time.
  • This is for the month of October. If you want to know about November please visit the site here and you will find the calendar. https://www.asp  -clinic#calendar

When will the mobile van be in Queens 11385? I can't read the calendar online.

Answers

Best Answer

if you have problems in the future you can always call them for this information.

• 10/5 Thursday -- Queens Library Arverne 7:00am in Queens - 312 Beach 54th St
  • 10/5 Thursday -- Queens Library Flushing 7:00am in Queens - 41-17 Main St b/w 41 Ave and 41 Rd
  • Ad

• 10/6 Friday -- Petland Discounts Sutphin 7:00am in Queens - 147-17 Jamaica Avenue btwn Sutphin Blvd & 147th Place
  • 10/12 Thursday -- NYCHA Queensbridge 7:00am in Queens - 21st Street bw 40th and 41st Aves
  • 10/13 Friday -- Queens Library Far Rockaway 7:00am in Queens - 1637 Central Avenue b/w Mott Ave & Foam Pl
  • 10/20 Friday -- NYCHA Woodside 7:00am in Queens - Broadway St b/w 49th Street & Newton Road
  • 10/26 Thursday -- Metro PCS Jackson Heights 7:00am in Queens - 83-01 Roosevelt Ave b/w 83rd St and 84th St
  • 10/27 Friday -- Petland Springfield Gardens 7:00am in Queens - Springfield Blvd between Merrick Blvd & 135th Ave

When will the free pet mobile clinic from ASPCA be in the Bronx near zip code 10459?

Answers

Best Answer

ASPCA.org has a calendar online. http://www.aspc  -clinic#calendar

I wanted to know if there is going to be an ASPCA truck coming near Fordham or Valentine Ave. 10457 anytime soon. I got a new puppy and I needed her to get her shots.

I would like to know when the truck will be in my zip code 10467 or 10466.

When is the next vaccination truck schedule for Bronx, New York, in the 10458 zip code?

By Tanya

Answers

Please let me know when the truck is coming to St. Mary Park.

When is the vaccination truck coming to City Island in the Bronx and what time?

Answers

Contact the ASPCA as their schedule may change.

I found a kitten just about a week old. I picked her up, wrapped her up, put her in my bag, and brought her home. She was up because she had little bugs on her and her mother's blood on her. I found her sometime in August and need for her to get her shots because now she has little white worms coming out her butt when she uses the bathroom, so I would like to know when the next truck coming out to Brooklyn.

By Jasmenda from Brooklyn, NY

Answers

Go to www.ASPCA.org
Scroll down to the bottom and look for NYC.
Click on ASPCA mobile spay/neuter clinic. Click on view our calendar.

Did you know you can go to your local pet store and buy deworming medications for pets? Talk to the senior staff member there (manager, assistant manager, or long time employee). You have to know how much the kitten weighs, as the drops are given according to the pet's weight.

I live in the Berry Homes in Staten Island N.Y. 10306. Where can I get free booster vaccinations for my 2 cats? When does the mobile truck come to this area?

How can I get the ASPCA mobile van schedule for the Bronx NY, zip code 10452?

When can I find the truck on 125st?

I am just wondering when the van is going to be in Brooklyn again and where of course. How do I sign up? Thanks, I have puppies just 3 weeks old.

Answers

Contact the ASPCA directly as the schedule can change.

I want to utilize the ASPCA mobile trucks in New York City for low cost spay/neuter services, but I am not sure if I have to live in the zip code area where it's located.

How do I get free shots on Staten Island for my puppy?

By Joyce

Answers

You might call the ASPCA for an answer to your question.

I would like to know when and where the ASPCA truck will arrive in the Bronx? I would like to have my cat declawed. I would also like to know what would be the price of that. Where can I find this information?

By Unique

Answers

Anonymous

Go to the ASPCA website and you'll find all of the information you need including their 800# and the schedules of the truck for your area. From what I remember they don't do declawing on their truck.

When will the free ASPCA van be in the Bronx for vaccines? The spray/neuter van does not do vaccines unless you fix your pet, too.

By mary baron from Bronx, NY

Answers

I typed "ASPCA" into my Google search bar, and their website came up first. Here is a link to information about their services in New York City, including their contact information (with phone number) toward the lower right-hand side of the page:
http://www.aspc  g/aspca-nyc.aspx

Just give them a quick call, and they should be able to answer all your questions.

Please, no vaccines. If you knew what was in them you would never consent to having anything stuck with poison. Google vaclib.org and check ingredients. Mercury(now called thimerisol) aluminum, rotting monkey brains,animal pus, antifreeze, human foetal tissue, loads of ugly. Much on this site written by doctors that have delved into the question. Rabies vaccine for your pet required. Google thuja for instructions on how to lessen the reactions to poison vaccines. Build your pets immune system. When you vaccinate, you destroy the immune system. My step grandson died 3 days after vaccine and i have studied much in the past years. Parvo vaccine often causes parvo. Rabies vaccine does not protect but does do harm. Study, think, before you poison. Protect your babies.

Terrible advice not to vaccinate pets. Vaccines boost the immune system not suppress it. And Rabies is mandated by law, you cannot legally refuse to vaccinate against rabies with with some unpleasant repercussions.
My advise visit the AVMA website and check out their recommendations.

I am trying to find the ASPCA mobile vaccination truck schedule. By the way, the area code I live in is 11420. My mother's dog's anti-rabies shot is almost due, this month. She needs to have the vaccination for a low income pet owner.
Thank you.

When will the ASPCA van for vaccinations be in my area, 10029? Is the ASPCA mobile van only for spaying?

Load More