ASPCA Pet Vaccination Truck Schedule

In several neighborhoods in New York City, there is a mobile veterinary clinic. Use this link to find out if your area is part of their schedule.

Link: ASPCA Mobile Spay/Neuter Clinic in NYC

76 Questions

When will the ASPCA vacction truck will be in the Bronx zip code 10473?

Here is the link to the ASPCA's website:

ASPCA Mobile Spay/Neuter Clinic

I want to put my Goldy up to date. She really needs to be seen. Can someone please tell me when the truck is coming to Brooklyn? I need the time schedule.

By Aurea R.

Answers

Best Answer

Here is a link directly to the ASPCA. They should have the most up to date information about their schedule.

www.aspca.org/.../aspca-mobile-spayneuter-clinic

Answer this Question

When would the vaccine truck be available in the Bronx?

By Genevia

Answers

Best Answer

Go to this link for details. If you have any further questions there is a toll free phone number listed there:

Answer this Question

Where can I find the ASPCA Bronx vaccination bus schedule?

Answers

Best Answer

Here is a link to their current calendar:

www.aspca.org/.../mobile-spay-neuter-clinic#calendar

Answer this Question

How do I find the schedule for the ASPCA mobile truck in the Brooklyn area, zip code 11207?

Is there an ASPCA truck for vaccines on Staten Island, NY?

Answers

Best Answer

For this month every Saturday is when the truck is in Staten Island, New York at 7am.

Best Answer

Actually, the ASPCA has a mobile unit that offers spayed/neutered services but does not offer just vaccinations.

• Here is the web site link for ASPCA but you must/should read everything carefully before you take your pet.
  • www.aspca.org/.../mobile-spay-neuter-clinic
  • Check cost if not on public assistance.
  • Comments from the web site:
  • (We do not provide vaccinations or any other services to animals who are NOT being spayed/neutered.)
  • We suggest clients arrive at the location before 7:00 A.M. The clinic serves approximately 20-25 animals per day on a first-come, first-served basis until full.
Answer this Question

I need to get vaccinations for my 2 puppies and my 2 older dogs. I would like to know the schedule of the ASPCA mobile van?

When will the mobile van be in the Bronx for zipcode 10462 or in the Fordham section of the Bronx?

When will the truck be in the Bronx?

By Charlene

Answers

Best Answer

Here is a link to the APCA Mobile Pet Clinic schedule for New York: www.aspca.org/.../aspca-mobile-spayneuter-clinic

Answer this Question

When will the ASPCA be in Brooklyn 11236 Canaries Pier? I would like to find the date and time.

When will the spay and neuter truck be in 11385 zip code area?

Answers

Best Answer

Here is a link to the ASPCA spay & neuter truck schedule for January.

Schedule is by location and not zip code.
This link also has Questions and Answer section.

www.aspca.org/.../mobile-spay-neuter-clinic

Best Answer

For your zip code 11385 your neighborhood will be Queens. Queens on the calendar is marked with a purple dot.

Next available date:

Wednesday January 15,
NYCHA Queensbridge 7:00am in 21st Street between 40th Ave & 41st Ave

Answer this Question

I would like to know the ASPCA mobile vaccination truck schedule for free vaccinations for low income pet owners in the Bronx area of New York City.

By Canelolebron

Answers

I don't live in NY but I've never heard of free pet care anywhere. I know there is not here in Lubbock, Texas. My Daughter lives in Austin and she told me the ASPCA charges a fee there.

Easy to find out. Just look up the phone number for the closest ASPCA for your area and call them and they will let you know the details.

Here is a link to their site for the most up to date information:

Answer this Question

When will the ASPCA mobile truck come to my area, the Bronx 10475, Coop City?

Answers

Best Answer

Here is the time and locations for you.

• October 12th - Bronx ACC 7:00am in the Bronx - Washington Ave b/w 189th St and E. Fordham Road
  • Advertisement

• October 19th - same location and the same time.
  • October 26th - same location and same time.
  • This is for the month of October. If you want to know about November please visit the site here and you will find the calendar. www.aspca.org/.../mobile-spay-neuter-clinic#calendar
Answer this Question

When will the mobile van be in Queens 11385? I can't read the calendar online.

Answers

Best Answer

if you have problems in the future you can always call them for this information.

• 10/5 Thursday -- Queens Library Arverne 7:00am in Queens - 312 Beach 54th St
  • 10/5 Thursday -- Queens Library Flushing 7:00am in Queens - 41-17 Main St b/w 41 Ave and 41 Rd
  • 10/6 Friday -- Petland Discounts Sutphin 7:00am in Queens - 147-17 Jamaica Avenue btwn Sutphin Blvd & 147th Place
  • 10/12 Thursday -- NYCHA Queensbridge 7:00am in Queens - 21st Street bw 40th and 41st Aves
  • 10/13 Friday -- Queens Library Far Rockaway 7:00am in Queens - 1637 Central Avenue b/w Mott Ave & Foam Pl
  • 10/20 Friday -- NYCHA Woodside 7:00am in Queens - Broadway St b/w 49th Street & Newton Road
  • 10/26 Thursday -- Metro PCS Jackson Heights 7:00am in Queens - 83-01 Roosevelt Ave b/w 83rd St and 84th St
  • 10/27 Friday -- Petland Springfield Gardens 7:00am in Queens - Springfield Blvd between Merrick Blvd & 135th Ave
Answer this Question

When will the free pet mobile clinic from ASPCA be in the Bronx near zip code 10459?

Answers

Best Answer

ASPCA.org has a calendar online. www.aspca.org/.../aspca-mobile-spayneuter-clinic#calendar

Answer this Question

I wanted to know if there is going to be an ASPCA truck coming near Fordham or Valentine Ave. 10457 anytime soon. I got a new puppy and I needed her to get her shots.

I would like to know when the truck will be in my zip code 10467 or 10466.

I have two kittens that I recently got through the ASPCA. They have already been neutered and have had their initial shots. They need booster shots soon. Does the mobile van provide booster shots if the kittens are already neutered? Also, are there vans scheduled to stop within the next month or two in the East Flatbush neighborhood of Brooklyn?

Answers

Best Answer

On the website it says they do not provide any other vaccination services to animals that are not being sprayed. So no I do not think you can go there again to get the cats booster shots. Hope this helps. Here is the link and I found this informtaion in the FAQ section. www.aspca.org/.../mobile-spay-neuter-clinic

Answer this Question

When is the next vaccination truck schedule for Bronx, New York, in the 10458 zip code?

By Tanya

When is the vaccination truck coming to City Island in the Bronx and what time?

Load More

Pets AdviceFebruary 13, 2013
😷
🎂
📓
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf22057068.tip.html