Chow Chow Mix Photos

Category Pet Pages
These wonderful mixed bred dogs can be a great companions. This page contains chow chow mix photos.

This is my 2 and half month old PAPAYA. Please somebody tell me what kind of dog he is.

Thank you!
Kina from Tuggerah

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

Big Bear is 4 years old. Bear is a mixed breed of chow chow and black lab. Bear adopted us 3 years ago. He was allowed to run loose, and became our porch watcher. When his family moved, we invited him to join our family.

Bear loves to play tug of war and gives great "Bear hugs!" Bear was neglected and abused at the beginning of his life. He now gives as much love as he receives. He is a welcomed member of our family and there's never a moment when we aren't protected by him. He's usually laid back, but will jump to attention at the slightest alert.

By Cathy from MI

Big Bear (Chow Lab Mix)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 22

Kiam is about 9 weeks old. She is a Chow chow Terrier mix. :) I got her Aug. 13, 2010. She likes to bite everyone's foot or hand. She's very playful and intelligent. She loves to eat a lot.

By Eula

Kiam (Chow Chow Terrier Mix)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

Dozer is 11 years young. Dozer is a Chow-Shepard. I got him from a Shelter Adoption. He likes to grab a toy of his choice, sneek up behind me and nudges his head between my knees while I am standing, like peek-a-boo Mom, I want you to play with me with this toy. If I spread my stance, he walks right between my legs and turns around, like "Mom I want you to play with me with this." It is so funny.

He has the most beautiful coloring of fur. I turns Red in the summer and is fluffy like a chow but is shorter in length. He also obeys by a snap of a finger! Pretty darn good for a 95 lb. (puppy)

By Marty from Valparaiso, IN

Dozer (Chow-Shepard)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

Sara is a one and a half year old dog. I'm not sure what breed she is. She looks like a chow and...? I got Sara while stopping at a yard sale in a somewhat bad area, when I got out of the car, I heard a puppy crying.

Sara (Chow Mix?)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

Here are some of the ThriftyFun Office Assistants. Billie Holiday is a long haired black diva that thinks everything in the house belongs to her.

Maggie is a Chow mix that was rescued from an Animal Shelter in Oregon.

Maggie (Chow Mix)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

Maggie Mae is one of ThriftyFun's Mascots. Although the TF's mascot family is growing, she was one of the first! Maggie is about 8 years old and a Chow Chow mix. My mom got her through the Northwest Chow Rescue in 2004.

Photo of Maggie close up.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

Boo is our 5 year old Chow/Lab mix. This dog wandered in my yard about 6 months after our 14 year old dog passed away. We posted flyers trying to find the owner, and tried to give him away after no one claimed him.

Closeup of Boo looking up at the camera.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 10

Lacey is a 9 year old Rottie/Chow mix. I got her for Christmas from my son. She likes to go to the beach and chase the fishes. She loves to dig holes and lay in them to get cool.

Lacey (Rottie/Chow Mix)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

Bruno is 9 years old and Loosey is 10 months old. Bruno is a Rottie/Chow mix, and Loosey is a Great Pyrenees/Burmese Mountain Dog mix.

Both were rescues. They like the beach and riding in the golf cart. We love them the most!

Bruno (Rotti/Chow Mix) and Loosey (Burmese Mtn. Mix)

Comment Like this photo? Yes

Max (Lab, Rock and Chow Mix). Max is 4 years old and is a Lab, Rock and Chow mix. He was my daughter's pet for 3 years. She moved and couldn't take him with her so I guess I adopted him.

Max and young boy

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

Chakita is 10 weeks old and is an Akita/Chow mix. I got her for my birthday. She likes to play ball and do tricks for cookies. She is very smart.

Chakita (Akita/Chow Mix)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

I adopted her Momma who at the time I thought was fat and needed a better diet, but ended up being pregnant and gave birth under my back porch two weeks later.

Sassy (Chocolate Lab/Chow Mix) - sleeping puppy

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

This page contains chow chow Australian shepherd photos. These mixed breed dogs make wonderful family pets.

Chow Chow Australian Shepherd

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

This page contains Golden Retriever and Chow mix photos. Two popular breeds, the Golden and Chow, are often cross bred, producing puppies with traits from both parents.

Muffin (Golden Retriever - Chow Mix)

This is ThriftyFun's Maggie (Chow Mix) with her favorite toy, "Old Navy" bones. She doesn't really like any other toys but loves these, especially when they are new. She will chase them and chew on them. We buy them (they change styles for every holiday) as they go on clearance so usually only cost about $1-2 each.

Maggie is a rescue dog found on Petfinder through the Northwest Chow Rescue two years ago. She is a wonderful dog although we didn't know anything about her past. She had been tied to an animal shelter in Oregon. They found her in the morning when they came to work.

ThriftyFun's Maggie

By Susan from ThriftyFun

Answers:

Maggie and Her Old Navy Bones

Maggie is so cute!
(08/04/2006)

By Cindy Kosloski

Maggie and Her Old Navy Bones

What a beauty!! It is so good that you took in this wonderful dog, all of us who have a soft place in our hearts for dogs and cats can make such a difference for a animal that would be put to death without us.
Thanks for letting us see your "baby". Lee (08/04/2006)

By Leann

Maggie and Her Old Navy Bones

She's a pretty girl, and lucky to boot! But, so are you to have found her. Give her a big hug and kiss for me. (08/05/2006)

By Pat Giles

Maggie and Her Old Navy Bones

Susan, Maggie is precious! She sure must be loving life now. All of my babies have been from rescue and I have no idea their backgrounds either, just another reason to really spoil them! Bless your heart for opening your home to a "toss-away."

(08/05/2006)

By Jennifer Nelson

Maggie and Her Old Navy Bones

Great that Maggie has such a happy home with a family to love her and spoil her. Cute pic. (08/05/2006)

By Annie Rios Hill

Maggie and Her Old Navy Bones

Must be the "chow" in her! My chow/Burmese Mountain mix rescue dog would ONLY play with his Old Navy toy shaped like a kitty! LOL He has since learned to enjoy his rope and a good chew bone, but looks for "Kitty" at bed time!

Maggie is a beauty!

slw (08/07/2006)

By Sandra

Maggie and Her Old Navy Bones

She is a sweetie, my Charlie was adopted through an Alaska Friends Of Pets foster home, and he has been our boys' "guard" dog for five years. God sure blessed you with a good girl! Many more happy healthy years! (08/08/2006)

By Kelly

Maggie and Her Old Navy Bones

We have a chow/lab mix adopted from a shelter. Toby had been through 3 homes when we got him. Don't know why he was given up so many times; he is a sweet boy, all black with the typical chow blue tongue. Wish more people would rescue dogs. (08/10/2006)

By Marfette

Maggie and Her Old Navy Bones

Maggie and I have been enjoying all of your comments. Everyone I've known with a Chow mix has been very happy with them. Her tongue is both pink and black and she has the bushy stand over the back tail.
Thanks everyone for your appreciation of the Magster.
(08/10/2006)

By Susan Sanders-Kinzel

Pets Pet PagesMay 9, 2013
💘
🍀

Generated 2020-01-10 10:27:48 in 2 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️