Puppy Chow Snack Recipes
Puppy Chow, also known as Muddy Buddies or Sweet Minglers, is a delicious treat made with Chex cereal. It's a treat for humans, not dogs! This page contains Puppy Chow snack recipes
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Read More Comments
This strawberries and cream flavored puppy chow is the perfect treat to give that special someone on Valentine's day!
Total Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 5 cups
- 5 cups rice Chex cereal
- 5 oz red Candy Melts
- 5 oz white Candy Melts
- 1/2 cup strawberry cake mix
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Valentine's day M & Ms
- Melt red Candy Melts in a small bowl. Heat in 30 second intervals, stirring each time, to avoid burning.
- Put 2 1/2 cups Chex cereal into medium bowl. Pour melted Candy Melts into bowl and gently stir until well coated.
- Put cereal into a large zipper bag. Add cake mix to bag and gently shake until well coated.
- Repeat steps 1-3 with white Candy Melts, but add powdered sugar to bag instead of cake mix. Dump cereal onto a piece of wax paper and allow to dry completely.
- Once both colors are dry, combine them in a large container/bag and add M & Ms.
NOTE: Not for pet consumption!
Melt together chips, butter and peanut butter. Add cereal mix well/add powdered sugar to ziploc bag along with cereal mixture and shake well.Read More...
This delicious Valentine's Puppy Chow (also known as Muddy Buddies) makes a great gift for you sweetheart. Learn how to make this recipe in this short video.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.