Instant Hot Chocolate Mix

I have made this up every winter for many, many years. It is delicious! I also give it as gifts.

• 10 cups dry powdered milk
  • Ad
  • 1 6 oz. jar powdered coffee creamer
  • 1 large can* powdered chocolate, such as Nestles Quik 2 lb. container (30 to 32 oz.)
  • 1 cup powdered sugar

*The Nestles Quik is 32 oz. and store brands are usually 30 oz., whichever you use will work just fine.

Directions:

Stir all together and put in canister or container with lid.

To make your cup of hot chocolate, use 1/2 cup mix to 1/2 cup hot water.

The Nestles Quik is 32 ounces and store brands are usually 30 ounces, which ever you use will work just fine.

by Kay from Aux., MO

Answers:

Instant Hot Chocolate Mix

My mom always made this when I was a kid, usually for camping trips. This winter, I made it for the first time for my children. When they asked where I got the recipe I told them it was from grandma. They have renamed it from Camper's Cocoa (that's what I called it as a kid) to Grandma's Goodness. I have had to make the mix 2 times and getting ready to make it a third. The kids have even taken to sharing it with neighbor friends when they are out playing. Needless to say, our house has become a favorite to stop at when playing outside. :) (12/31/2009)

By Skyfire

Instant Hot Chocolate Mix
Hot Chocolate Mix
Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix Recipes
Carnation Instant Breakfast Recipes
Carnation Instant Breakfast Recipes
Sugar-Free Hot Chocolate
Homemade Sugar-Free Hot Chocolate Mix
Hot Cross Buns on Wood Board
Hot Cross Buns Recipes
🎉
🎄