Instant Hot Chocolate Mix

I have made this up every winter for many, many years. It is delicious! I also give it as gifts.

• 10 cups dry powdered milk
  • Ad
  • 1 6 oz. jar powdered coffee creamer
  • 1 large can* powdered chocolate, such as Nestles Quik 2 lb. container (30 to 32 oz.)
  • 1 cup powdered sugar

*The Nestles Quik is 32 oz. and store brands are usually 30 oz., whichever you use will work just fine.

Stir all together and put in canister or container with lid.

To make your cup of hot chocolate, use 1/2 cup mix to 1/2 cup hot water.

The Nestles Quik is 32 ounces and store brands are usually 30 ounces, which ever you use will work just fine.

by Kay from Aux., MO

Instant Hot Chocolate Mix

My mom always made this when I was a kid, usually for camping trips. This winter, I made it for the first time for my children. When they asked where I got the recipe I told them it was from grandma. They have renamed it from Camper's Cocoa (that's what I called it as a kid) to Grandma's Goodness. I have had to make the mix 2 times and getting ready to make it a third. The kids have even taken to sharing it with neighbor friends when they are out playing. Needless to say, our house has become a favorite to stop at when playing outside. :) (12/31/2009)

By Skyfire

Instant Hot Chocolate Mix
Hot Chocolate Mix
Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix Recipes
Carnation Instant Breakfast Recipes
Carnation Instant Breakfast Recipes
Sugar-Free Hot Chocolate
Homemade Sugar-Free Hot Chocolate Mix
Hot Cross Buns on Wood Board
Hot Cross Buns Recipes