Is Envirotex Safe to Use Near a Range Top?

I'm considering painting my laminate countertops. What issues (if any) has anyone had with the Envirotex being next to a range top? I mean right next to it. Does the heat from the range top cause problems with the finish? Stupid question, but it doesn't "melt" or alter it, does it? Thanks.

By Sally

Answers:

I have sold this product but am unaware of a heat rating on it. I have called this company and talked to their technical support people. They were very helpful.

That is my suggestion, I don't know if anyone here will know the specifics of that product without consulting the people who make it. (12/06/2009)

By Hawker19

Black smooth top cooking range.
Cleaning Spills on a Smooth Top Stove
Smooth Stove Top
Cleaning Stains on a Smooth Stove Top
Dirty drip pan and stove top.
Keeping Electric Range Drip Pans Clean
Range Hood Filter
Cleaning a Range Hood Filter
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 5:49:06 AM on 10.0.2.145 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.