Keep Your Keys By Your Cell Phone

It's a good idea to charge your phone at night while you sleep so it's ready to start your day with you in the morning. However, I would charge mine during the night and then forget to take it with me in the morning. Now I put my purse and/or keys on the counter behind the phone, so I have to move the phone to get to my things. No more forgetting the phone!

By Janet from Howell MI

Keep Your Keys By Your Cell Phone

I do something similar. I keep the recharging cord at my computer desk and plug the cell phone in there. Mostly I would notice it but occasionally I left behind. So I got the brilliant idea to set my purse on my desk and put the phone sort of hanging inside it. There's no way I can forget my cell anymore. (06/16/2008)

By Debbie52

Keep Your Keys By Your Cell Phone

I have a clip on my phone and just attach the key ring to the clip, works every time. (10/15/2008)

By piki viki

Keeping Track Of Your Cell Phone, Lost iPhone in Grass
Keeping Track Of Your Cell Phone
Pink Silicone Cell Phone Case
Cleaning a Silicone Cell Phone Case
striped knit sock like phone pouch
Making a Cell Phone Holder
Cell Phone User Making call with Card
Saving Money on Phone Cards
Ring of old keys.
Uses for Old Keys