Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This easy to make hanger allows you to keep your phone and charger together, reducing those frantic searches for either one. This is a guide about making a crochet cell phone hanger.
Cut the top off a sock. Attach it to your arm when you're jogging, exercising or whatever you are doing. Then you can be hands-free when need be.
This is a guide about making a crocheted mini purse.This simple crochet project is perfect for teens or someone who is just starting out.
Ask a QuestionHere are the questions asked by community members. Read on to see the answers provided by the ThriftyFun community or ask a new question.
I would like a pattern for cell phone covers made with neck ties.
By srbarton from Corning, IA
2 easy methods:
1: Slip your phone into the middle at the widest end of the tie, and stitch up the sides to the correct length/height to form a pocket.
2. You will likely need to sew up that middle seam in the wide end front a bit, to close it up.
3. Flip the top over the this pocket, and cut off the excess tie. Sew up your seams
1. Fold the widest end of tie up as far as required to create the pocket for your specific phone.
2. Flip over the other end of the tie down until you have the correct amount of fabric to cover and close it properly.
3. Cut the tie at the right length, sew the seams to create your pocket, and lid cover
4. Add a snap or velcro to the ends as a quick method to keep it closed.
5. Embellish to your hearts content and you could add a length of cord -sewn tightly onto each top end, so you could wear this around your neck.
Sure hope this makes sense to you. Have the tie and cell phone in your hand and do the steps with them as you read along, it may help clarify.
Best of luck. You can do this!