You can make your own mobile phone armband out of a sock. Just cut the sock at the heel, roll onto your upper arm (tighter end of sock on the bottom), put your phone in, and roll the bottom of the sock up over it. I use this when I want my phone on me when I'm walking around the house, cleaning or exercising. It's great for listening to music and making phone calls.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Cut the top off a sock. Attach it to your arm when you're jogging, exercising or whatever you are doing. Then you can be hands-free when need be.
Ask a QuestionHere are the questions asked by community members. Read on to see the answers provided by the ThriftyFun community or ask a new question.
I would like a pattern for cell phone covers made with neck ties.
By Sonya from Corning, IA
2 easy methods:
1: Slip your phone into the middle at the widest end of the tie, and stitch up the sides to the correct length/height to form a pocket.
1. Fold the widest end of tie up as far as required to create the pocket for your specific phone.
2. Flip over the other end of the tie down until you have the correct amount of fabric to cover and close it properly.
3. Cut the tie at the right length, sew the seams to create your pocket, and lid cover
4. Add a snap or velcro to the ends as a quick method to keep it closed.
5. Embellish to your hearts content and you could add a length of cord -sewn tightly onto each top end, so you could wear this around your neck.
Sure hope this makes sense to you. Have the tie and cell phone in your hand and do the steps with them as you read along, it may help clarify.
Best of luck. You can do this!
This easy to make hanger allows you to keep your phone and charger together, reducing those frantic searches for either one. This is a page about making a crochet cell phone hanger.
Take leftover recycled paper to make one of these handy rolled paper cell phone stands. It will convienently prop up your phone to ensure easy viewing on your desk or nightstand.
You can turn your sunglasses upside down to make a makeshift stand for your cell phone to watch videos. This is a page about using sunglasses as cell phone easel.
This is a page about making a crocheted mini purse.This simple crochet project is perfect for teens or someone who is just starting out.
I made a cell phone cooler for keeping my cell phone cool in hot weather.