Keeping Squirrels Off Of Walnut Trees

It can be very frustrating when the local squirrels discover your walnut tree and treat it like their private dining room. This is a guide about keeping squirrels off of walnut trees.

Black Walnut Tree

I can't stand the mess... Every morning I'm cleaning up after about 6 squirrels who are feasting in my wild (100 year old) walnut tree. What do I do to keep them away? My yard is a disaster; I spend hours cleaning up all the shells and the outer-coat of the walnut. It's a mess also because the outer-coat of the walnut stains everything it touches... What can I do to stop them? They are getting to the tree by the truck, and from the top of Garage. There no way to isolate the tree from these pests...

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Steve

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Rubber snakes!

Read More Answers...
Home and Garden Pest Control Squirrels and ChipmunksSeptember 15, 2012
Closeup of Gray Squirrel
Keeping Squirrels Out of Fruit Trees
Black Walnut Tree
Planting Under Black Walnut Trees
Peach pits and fruit on white background.
Growing Peach Trees from Pits
Squirrel Eating From Bird Feeder
Keeping Squirrels Away (Deterring Squirrels)
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 4, 2016 at 7:31:17 PM on 10.0.0.244 in 596 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.