Lighten Your Hair With Lemon Juice

If I bleach my hair with lemon, will a blow dryer have the same affect as the sun? Does it have to do with heat or light?

By Katie

Lighten Your Hair With Lemon Juice

You do need light to bleach your hair. The sun is probably most effective, because the sun has natural bleaching power (I bet if you've left something plastic and colored outside, the color fades over time). I don't know about heat, but for sure light. (02/23/2010)

By annie.ann123wang

Lighten Your Hair With Lemon Juice

I used to go tanning in a tanning booth, and before I went it, I would spray my entire head with Sun-In, and after probably 4 or 5 times, my hair was completely blonde. A very nice color. My natural color is dark blonde/light brown with natural blonde highlights, so my hair does well with Sun-In. If your hair is darker, beware: Sun-In turns it very orange! (05/19/2010)

By JoMama1

Lemon Juice
Lightening Hair With Lemon Juice
Grape juice that is splashing out of the cup.
Removing Grape Juice Stains from a Tablecloth
Bottle of lemon juice and a cut lemon
Cleaning With Lemon Juice
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 20, 2016 at 2:16:55 AM on in 829 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.