Lighten Your Hair With Lemon Juice

Use lemon or lime juice and a blow dryer or the summer sun for an all natural and cheap way to lighten your hair. Wet your hair with the lemon or lime juice, then blow it dry or sit in the sun. The heat will cause the juice to "bleach" your hair. Make sure you are wearing a light colored top when doing this. When I did it, I was wearing a dark purple shirt and it is now bleached out. Or at least it looks that way.

Source: My guardian Christina told me about this.

By Noria from TN

Answers:

Lighten Your Hair With Lemon Juice

This method does work, but it dries your hair out something shocking. So if you have coarse, frizzy or flyaway hair, I wouldn't recommend it. I did it one summer and it took me months to get my hair back to it's normal healthy condition (08/31/2010)

By Spanish Girl

Lighten Your Hair With Lemon Juice

I must warn you this is like sun damage to the hair. I certainly do not recommend this. I am a retired hair stylist and I had to repair many heads of hair from doing this. You might as well get it professionally done in the first place and save yourself the damaged hair. (01/06/2011)

By Toebeanie

Lemon Juice
Lightening Hair With Lemon Juice
Grape juice that is splashing out of the cup.
Removing Grape Juice Stains from a Tablecloth
Bottle of lemon juice and a cut lemon
Cleaning With Lemon Juice
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
🎉
🎄