Link: Where's My Cellphone?

Ever lost your cell phone and knew it was somewhere in the house and scared it was in the garbage can? If you have a computer, you can log on to:

Enter your number and your cell phone will ring. There is no charge but donations are welcome.

Source: Woman's World Magazine

By Susan B. from Columbia, SC

Answers:

Link: Where's My Cellphone?

Too much trouble to go turn on the computer when I misplace my cell phone. I just call my cell from my land line or have someone else in the house call my cell. (03/04/2010)

By TXBetty

Link: Where's My Cellphone?

Since I have a landline and a cell, if I lose my cell, I just call from the landline. Or vice versa. But this is a great idea, because more and more people are going with just the cell and getting rid of their landlines altogether. I would except we live in an area where the cell reception is very iffy. So this is a fantastic idea! (03/04/2010)

By Cricketnc

Link: Where's My Cellphone?

I know several people who've relinquished their land line phones. I'll happily pass the word! (03/04/2010)

By JustPlainJo

Finding Your Cell Phone
Woman holding a cell phone.
Switching from Cell Phone Contract to Prepaid
wisteria on chainlink fence
Dressing up a Chain Link Fence
charging electronics
Extending the Life of Cellphone and Computer Batteries
Calling 911 With Cell Phone
Using Your Cellphone in An Emergency
🎄
🍂