Lots of Cookie Baking? Use Parchment Paper

If you have a lot of holiday baking to do, use parchment paper on your baking sheets. Have the next batch ready to slide onto your baking sheet when the first batch slides off. This helps with clean up as well as speeding up the process.

DiAnna

Answers:

Good idea. I have done so for years. One thing of which to be aware: most cookies do best if started on a cool sheet, so have a cookie sheet and the paper waiting outside the oven for the next batch. If cooking two sheets at a time, have another two waiting. Hot sheets make the cookies spread before they're baked and won't come out right. (04/10/2007)

By Exasperated

I used to use parchment until I discovered Silpat. I requested them for Xmas and got 2 of them. They are wonderful and last forever. (04/10/2007)

By Fluffyone

I do this and just love the time saving factor. I don't have a lot of baking sheets, So to cool them of quickly I just wave a couple of times in the air, lol. They cool off really quickly. (04/11/2007)

By micksgirl

Young Boy and Girl Baking Cookies
Baking Cookies - Tips and Tricks
Paper pieced quilt top, endless chains pattern.
Making a Paper Pieced Quilt
How To Recycle Paper
Making Recycled Paper
Saving Money on Toilet Paper
Saving Money on Toilet Paper
Raspberry Bar Cookies
Bar Cookie Recipes
🎉
🎄