Magnetic St. Patrick's Day Frame
This is a guide about making a St. Patrick's Day magnetic photo frame. These magnetic frames are great for displaying a photo of your child!
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Here's a cute magnetic frame that kids can make for the fridge.
Approximate Time: less than 1 hour
- yellow craft foam
- green craft foam
- magnetic strip
- pen or pencil
- craft glue
- photo of your choice
- penny (for scallops)
- Draw a heart on the yellow craft foam. (I drew around a wooden heart, but you could create your own heart pattern out of cardboard.)
- Use the penny to create a scalloped edge around the heart (as shown) and cut out.
- Cut out the inside of the heart, leaving about a half-inch wide frame.
- Draw two or three shamrocks on the green craft foam and cut out.
- Cut a photo to fit within the heart and glue to the back of the frame.
- Glue the shamrocks around the frame.
- Cut a piece of magnetic strip and glue to back.
By Rachel's Mom from Wilkesboro, NC
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 26, 2017 at 7:32:44 PM on 10.0.0.67 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us