Our refrigerators have steadily become art galleries. Magnetic frames are perfect for displaying photos and kids' art. This is a guide about magnetic photo frame ideas.
Solutions: Magnetic Photo Frame Ideas
Read and rate the best solutions below by giving them a "thumbs up".
Here's a cute magnetic frame that kids can make for the fridge.
Approximate Time: less than 1 hour
- yellow craft foam
- green craft foam
- magnetic strip
- pen or pencil
- craft glue
- photo of your choice
- penny (for scallops)
- Draw a heart on the yellow craft foam. (I drew around a wooden heart, but you could create your own heart pattern out of cardboard.)
- Use the penny to create a scalloped edge around the heart (as shown) and cut out.
- Cut out the inside of the heart, leaving about a half-inch wide frame.
- Draw two or three shamrocks on the green craft foam and cut out.
- Cut a photo to fit within the heart and glue to the back of the frame.
- Glue the shamrocks around the frame.
- Cut a piece of magnetic strip and glue to back.
By Rachel's Mom from Wilkesboro, NC
Give a "thumbs up" to the solution that worked the best! Do you have a better solution? Click here to share it!