Making a Candy Bouquet
A fun gift to create for a special candy lover. This guide is about making a candy bouquet
This is a guide about making a candy bouquet with candy vase. You can save money by making your own custom candy bouquet and vase for a special gift.
This is a guide about making a mini pumpkin candy bouquet. Make this cute candy bouquet to give as a gift or use as a holiday centerpiece.
This is a guide about making a VHS tape candy bouquet. A fun way to reuse old video cases to make a plastic vase for a candy bouquet gift.
Flowers are beautiful and a delightful gift to receive, but you can't eat them. Try this candy bouquet instead or in addition to the traditional bouquet of flowers. This is a guide about making a Valentine's Day candy bouquet.
This is a guide about Easter candy bouquet ideas. A candy bouquet is a creative alternative to the traditional Easter basket.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Read 1 Comment
These are perfect for graduations, birthdays, thank yous, or get well soon!
Related Content(article continues below)
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 1 bouquet
- 10-15 bite size candies
- 10-15 skewers
- 1 roll tape
- 1 vase
- 1 florist Styrofoam block
- 2 sheets decorative tissue paper or foil
- Gather candy, skewers, vase, Styrofoam block, tape and decorative foil.
- Tape skewers to the back of candy. Add Styrofoam block and decorative foil to vase.
- Push skewers into foam block. Enjoy!
Read 1 Comment
- 2 fern silk flowers
- 3 silk roses
- 6 candy bars
- 6 candy bars wrappers from professional or make up
- your own with computer
- 6 plastic floral card holders
- green tissue paper
- curling ribbon or cloth ribbon
Take candy bars and wrap with professional candy wrappers as I did. I sell these glossy wrappers, but you can do something similar with your computer or gift wrap and lettering.
- Wrap bars and attach to plastic floral picks the kind similar to when you purchase real flowers and there is a card attached, but these are a bit wider to hold candy bar.
- Place several sheets of green tissue at a diagonal and place ferns and candy bars and flowers. Wrap tissue and tie with bow. This can also be done for graduations, birthdays, whatever.
By Carol from MA
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on January 17, 2017 at 2:19:29 PM on 10.0.0.74 in 4 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us