Making a Leprechaun Wreath for St. Patrick's Day
Hang this festive fellow on your front door to celebrate your Irish heritage. This is a guide about making a leprechaun wreath for St. Patrick's Day
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Make a fun St. Patrick's Day wreath using construction paper and cardboard.
Approximate Time: 2-4 hours
- Construction paper
- Corrugated cardboard
- Cutting tools
- Acrylic craft paints and brushes
- Make a leprechaun by cutting paper as shown.
- Use white glue to attach all facial features to a painted "head."
- Make many leaves and four leaf clovers out of green paper. Paint on embellishments if wanted.
- Glue leaves, clover, and horseshoes to round piece of cardboard.
- Add Good Luck or message of choice as shown.
By Creativeman from Chatsworth, CA
March 15, 20100 found this helpful
Wow! This is really great CMan! You did a great job. ~Sew Craftie
Related Content(article continues below)
In These Guides
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 24, 2017 at 7:46:15 PM on 10.0.1.55 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us