Manufacturer's Coupons?

I am looking more more sites to print manufacturers coupons. I am trying to find free access,without needing a local zip, since none offer coupons in our area.

Here's some coupon sites:

coupons.com

smartsource.com

couponarama.com

valupage.com

nesteggz.com

If you have an area nearby that you shop that uses coupons, use that zip code in your coupon requests.

I have found that there are restaurants that offer coupons that I normally would not get due to my zip code but do frequent, so I use their zip code in my requests. - Syd

Try http://www.hotcoupons.com and put in the zip code of the area you shop in.

looking for sites where registration is not needed or print source needs to loaded.

I've been at the computer for about three hours now and i don't think a website exists for grocery manufacturer coupons. With all the time i wasted and not to mention the ink to print, if i did find one. I think i might just start buying the Sunday paper.

www.albertsons.com is a site that I quite often visit. There under the save tab you can click on PRINT COUPONS. They update the coupons once those are expired. =]

I've been looking for coupons online as well and I've found that all the websites have all the same coupons. Do I just have to wait now for new ones to come in or are there other websites with more coupons that are different? coupons.com, smartsource.com, couponsurfer.com they're all the same coupons.

Definitely go to printable-coupons.blogspot.com Most amazing site out there for manufacturer's coupons! I'm in love

I get mine at safeway.com They are organized and very easy to print only the items you need. Also coupon.com is a good one. All you need is your zip code

I was behind a "coupon shopper" the other day and I noticed that she had about a hundred coupons with multiple dollar amounts (1,2,3,4,5). She wasn't buying what the coupon was for and it still worked. My question is how can I find coupons that will work like that and how to I know if they will work?

I have tried using coupons from manufacturers' websites, and NO store in my area (save for Sprouts Farmers' Market) will take them. I do go on Vons.com (I use the Vons card and Just4U).

Two stores in my area do give credit for bringing your own bags (Sprouts gives .05 per bag; Whole Foods gives .10 per bag).