Mesh Laundry Bag

One of the best gifts that I've given to every new mother I know over the past 4 years is a small mesh laundry bag with a zippered top. These are great for keeping little baby socks together in the washer and dryer without losing them. I use separate ones for my 2 little boys so their socks can pretty much mate themselves!

These little mesh laundry/lingerie bags are also great for keeping together mittens or booties and such so they don't get lost from one another. I use several of the bags in the laundry room and next to the hamper. Even my 4 year old son knows to take his socks off and zip them in HIS bag. I mark the bags separately with an old string from gym shorts woven through one of them.

By Danielle

Answers:

Mesh Laundry Bag

This is a great idea that I think I will put to use as our Pastor's wife if expecting. When I purchase one I am going to weave ribbon through it and decorate it up a little to give it some "Punch"! Thanks for the idea and this would also work in the bathroom as well. You could hang one on a hook and fill it up w/opened soaps, small lotions or anything that takes up space. (11/23/2004)

Mesh Laundry Bag

I don't have the mesh laundry bags, but I sure do use the mesh Produce bags to hang stuff in .They are very handy They can also be used to tie stuff up in the garden as they are strong but gentle. (11/24/2004)

By Linne

Mesh Laundry Bag

These mesh laundry bags ARE great! I use them for nylons, bras and baby items would be a great use, too. The bags can be found in the laundry aisle of the stores and sometimes even at the dollar stores! Make sure you get the ones with a zipper. The ones with a drawstring will surely come open during the wash cycle. They last forever, too! (05/14/2009)

By lizzard32970

Mesh Laundry Bag

Lizzard is absolutely right, get a zipper bag! I find the zippers are the first thing to wear out, so if you have a choice, go for a quality bag, the zipper will last longer. I use them for bras, pantyhose, and small things like my kitchen sponges (no wee socks in this household anymore! lol)

I do have one drawstring mesh bag, a huge one (I think it was designed for carting loads of laundry around in a dorm, but it goes through the washer and dryer just fine). I use it for my bulky-knit acrylic holiday sweaters. I no longer have to turn my them inside out, as they don't rub against other clothes, and I can put them in the dryer (at low setting) they don't stretch out. I do re-secure the drawstring after washing, though; it may stay closed through the wash cycle, but not through wash and dry both. (01/13/2011)

By lieast

Woman Receiving Baby Shower Gift
Baby Shower Gift Ideas
Oranges in Mesh Bag
Uses for Mesh Orange Bags
Women looking at a baby shower gift
Homemade Baby Shower Gifts
Jeans purse. Making a bootie bag from jeans.
Making a Bootie Bag from Jeans
Mesh Produce Bag
Reusing Mesh Produce Bags
🎉
🎄