Mother's Day Flower Ideas

Category Miscellaneous
Most moms appreciate lots of flowers on their special day. This guide contains mother's day flower ideas.

Do something nice for Mother for Mothers Day. All you need for this is some pretty flower pots. I have saved mine over the years and your Mom probably has also.

Go to Walmart and buy some real pretty flowers for about $1.80 per tray. Some have 6, some have 8 flowers in them. Go over and plant them in the pretty pots and spend the day with your mom. I am sure she will love this.

One of my daughters did this for me and every time I see them on my back deck, they will bring back the memories of the day. I actually got mine before Mother's Day and I am sharing this idea for those who don't have a lot of money to spend. One of my favorite presents ever!

By Dorothy from New Creek, WV

Materials

• 2 inch by 4 inch Styrofoam circle
  • 6 individual silk roses

Directions

Pull apart and cut petals and glue to outside of rim until covered. Keep all leaves from silk rose stems you just used and glue to top. Add rose bud on top. I used a contrasting rose for top for more impact.

By Carol from MA

I was looking for an idea to make center pieces for a senior citizen home. This is very pretty and inexpensive. I will add a tea pot and tea cup coming out of the flower which I will make pouring plaster of paris in a chocolate mold. Your idea inspired me. Thank you. Soon I will be posting some things I have made. Hope they will be of use to you.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photographs. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

My son gave these beautiful flowers to me for Mother's Day. They are so pretty. I just love flowers, and these are doing so wonderfully. Whenever I am asked what I want for Mother's Day, I always say flowers and I am never disappointed.

By Dorothy

Petunias

Comment Like this photo? 3

Glad you love them mom!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

This is a Mother's Day gift from my son and daughter in law.

By Dorothy from New Creek, WV

Potted Flowers For Mother's Day

Comment Like this photo? 2

My husband and children got me this rose bush last year for Mother's Day. It was just a stick in the plastic wrapper. It has grown and is so beautiful to look at. These are flowers for Mother's Day that last year after year!

By Dannell

Rosebushes For Mother's Day

Comment Like this photo? 7