Olive Oil Bottle For Dish Soap

Use an olive oil bottle for your dish soap. I originally did this for a decorative touch but soon found out that it was a money saver as well! You will be amazed at how much less dish soap you actually need and use without having to water it down. I probably only need to purchase dish soap 2-3 times a year instead of every 1-2 months!

By Shelley from Vallejo, CA

Answers:

Olive Oil Bottle For Dish Soap

How will I know which bottle has the "by the drip" spout before buying it? I suppose I might be able to open those that aren't sealed? Good idea to try. I'm for anything that reduces waste and spending. God bless you. : ) (06/15/2007)

By Lynda

Olive Oil Bottle For Dish Soap

I keep a decorated vottle with a wine spout on it for liquid diswashing detergent in it on my sink. It is handy for quick clean-ups, handwashing and it does save on the product. I fill my bottle with a funnel. (06/16/2007)

By WandaJo

Olive Oil Bottle For Dish Soap
Olive Oil Bottle For Dish Soap
Hand washing shower wall
Removing Soap Scum from Shower Doors
Storing Olive Oil
Storing Olive Oil
Dish Soap Bottle Dolls
Dish Soap Bottle Dolls
oil lamp on white background
Using Olive Oil as Fuel for Oil Lamps
🎉
🎄