Organize Coupons In Card Sheet Protectors

I use quite a few coupons for groceries. I have a binder and some of the sheets for baseball card collectors (9 to a page). I have all of the coupons separated into categories and 9 to a page. This way I can see all of my coupons instead of going through a envelope all I have to do is flip to that category. I also have a plastic sheet protector in the front so that when I use a coupon I just slide it in there until time to check out, that way they are all in one spot. I found that this makes it easier to keep track of my coupons during my shopping trip.

By Gina from Chesterfield, VA

Answers:

You must be a very organized person. I don't have the time to be that organized. Good for you! (09/25/2008)

By

What a great idea! I have a terrible time organizing coupons. Using current files on sale for this use is useless. It's so hard to find the coupon you need. I'm going to buy some of these and get organized (09/25/2008)

By ThriftyUser

This is a great idea! I never thought of that. I was still using envelopes. Thanks again! (09/25/2008)

By maliboo99

I was wanting a better way to organize coupons and this sounds like the best one yet! The way it is now, trying to sort through an envelope is just the pits! (09/27/2008)

By Debbie52

I have a system I use that also uses the baseball card sheet protectors. To get the most for each grocery dollar, I also carry a copy of all local grocery stores. I try to shop at wal-mart, because of the price matching, also using coupons and price matching. I make a list of the items that I can do both price match and coupon! My version of a shopping list, I save quite an impressive amount. I am including pictures, because I keep a few other items in my 'scare the clerk' Binder. lol Have you ever seen the cashier turn off the light when she sees you coming? Too Funny! Happy saving! (09/12/2009)

By Sallylouielou

RE: Organize Coupons In Card Sheet Protectors

I also use the pocket in the front of the binder to stash the coupons I will be using at check out, and have a quick list I write up before going to shop, to remind me which items I will be using. (09/12/2009)

By Sallylouielou

I also Highlight the ads to make the items I know I will be purchasing so they are easier to find, as you can see in the picture. (09/12/2009)

By Sallylouielou

Sheet Cake
Sheet Cake Recipes
Photo of an angel craft made form used dryer sheets.
Making Dryer Sheet Angels
Online Coupon Computer
Using Online Coupons
A trunk for putting congratulations card into at a wedding.
Making a Card Box for Your Wedding
🎄