Browsing: Organizing Bath Toys

Share a SolutionAsk a Question

Organizing Bath Toys

If your children's bath looks like a toy store you might be looking for ways to store their bath toys. This is a guide about organizing bath toys.

Organizing Bath Toys
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

July 29, 2015 Flag

The toys in our bathtub were a constant irritation to me. I saw this idea on Pinterest and it's genius! All you need is a shower curtain rod, shower curtain rings and a basket or two. Simply loop the rings around the holes of a plastic basket (I found these at the dollar store). You can loop as many as you like, but I just used one for each side. Then slide the baskets onto the shower curtain rod. Place the rod along the bathtub, within the kid's reach. You could even lift it up higher when not in use.

filled baskets on rodBasket for Bathtub ToysBasket for Bathtub ToysBasket for Bathtub Toys

Source: pinterest

March 25, 2008 Flag

We keep a plastic bucket next to the bathtub for all the bath toys. This makes for easy clean-up and frees the tub area for adult showers and bubble baths - no nets of toys hanging above you or covered metal across the tub racks to fight with. It works and it's frugal.

By Marie from West Dundee, IL

Organizing ToysJanuary 29, 2013
Lilac Bubble Bath
Lilac Bubble Bath
Toddler with bubbles on hair and end of nose.
Homemade Bubble Bath Recipes
Homemade Bath Salts
Homemade Bath Salts Recipes
An playroom with bins and toys arranged on shelves
Organizing Toys
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 21, 2016 at 7:51:29 PM on 10.0.0.77 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.