Organizing Cake Decorating Supplies

If you are an avid cake decorator you probably have quite a few supplies in your pantry. This is a guide about organizing cake decorating supplies.

April 5, 2010 Flag

While learning how to decorate cakes online, I thought of a way of organizing some of my supplies. I used two silverware baskets that were saved from several old dishwashers.

My husband found one basket inside an old dishwasher sitting next to a dumpster in the apartment complex. And other one was from a broken down dishwasher in my apartment which was replaced with a new one.

The second basket is used for my decorating tubes and I use a piece of wax paper underneath to catch the drips. Now I don't have to spend any money to buy a cake decorating bag holder.

By MCW from Lewiston, NY

EXCELLENT idea! Thank you for sharing!

God Bless,

in Springfield, IL

Great share. Thanks for the idea.

Food and Recipes Food Tips Baking CakesJanuary 14, 2013
Woman Enjoying Cake Decorating
Simple Cake Decorating
Yellow cake with chocolate frosting.
Homemade Yellow Cake Recipes
Vanilla cake with filling and vanilla frosting.
Vanilla Cake Recipes
Feng Shui Decorating, Feng Shui Decorating
Feng Shui Decorating