Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Organizing Cake Decorating Supplies

0 0EmailFollow
Pin It
Cake Decorating Supplies

If you are an avid cake decorator you probably have quite a few supplies in your pantry. This is a guide about organizing cake decorating supplies.

Solutions: Organizing Cake Decorating Supplies

Read and rate the best solutions below by giving them a "thumbs up".

Tip: Cake Decorating Tool Holder

cake toolsWhile learning how to decorate cakes online, I thought of a way of organizing some of my supplies. I used two silverware baskets that were saved from several old dishwashers.

My husband found one basket inside an old dishwasher sitting next to a dumpster in the apartment complex. And other one was from a broken down dishwasher in my apartment which was replaced with a new one.

The second basket is used for my decorating tubes and I use a piece of wax paper underneath to catch the drips. Now I don't have to spend any money to buy a cake decorating bag holder.

By MCW from Lewiston, NY

Give a "thumbs up" to the solution that worked the best! Do you have a better solution? Click here to share it!