Other Uses for Lipstick

If you buy a lip color you don't care for, try it on your cheeks for a blush first before you discard it.

By davey2240

Other Uses for Lipstick

If the color is too dark you can break it off, dig the remainder into a small container and mix well with petroleum jelly and you have a good quantity of tinted "lip gloss". (02/27/2005)

By cjgeo

Other Uses for Lipstick

If the color isn't one that I really like anymore. I give them to my 4 and 6 year olds when they play dress up. Or when they send a card to the grandparents they put on the dark color and send "kisses" to the grandparents by kissing the paper and making lip prints. (07/08/2005)

By catsnfrogs84

Other Uses for Lipstick
Uses for Lipstick Containers
Uses for Lipstick Containers
Removing Lipstick Stains on Fabric
Lipstick stain on a white shirt.
Removing Lipstick Stains on Clothing
pots of lipstick
Making Lipstick