Painted Pots

Some old and a couple new Terra Cotta pots. One day I didn't have much to do so, for a craft and make my pots look good, I put on some paint to dress up my outdoor plants and, since then, moved them to my porch ledge. It was a fun idea and Terra Cotta pots are cheap. I used outdoor craft paint, and 2 coats of outdoor craft varnish.

By Sherry

Painted Pots

How lovely! I'm in the midst of trying to get things organized for planting in the next week to 10 days, but the weather in MI isn't cooperating. The pots would look nice on your kitchen window sill, too, for growing herbs in winter. Thanks for sharing, Terry. (05/15/2009)

By pollylev

painted clay pot
Painted Pots
Removing Wallpaper That Has Been Painted, Gloved hand scraping off wallpaper.
Removing Wallpaper That Has Been Painted
White painted kitchen cabinets.
Cleaning Painted Cabinets
Dirty Pots and Pans
Cleaning Pots and Pans
Painted Chinese furniture.
Cleaning Painted Wood Furniture