Painting a Vinyl Floor

Is there a way to paint vinyl flooring to make it look like ceramic tile? What are some affordable ideas for flooring. Anyone?

Debbye from Kimberling City

Answers:

Painting a Vinyl Floor

I have seen floors painted on shows on HGtv or TLC. I have not tried it myself but I imagine you would need some serious primer like KILZ. Then once a couple coats of that is down you may be able to do a faux finish on the floor to look like ceramic. I would then put a layer or 2 of polyeurathane over the paint.

I used the peel and stick tiles in my bathroom about 1 year ago and they were fairly inexpensive ($40 for med. bathroom). However, I put them on a floor board that was not level and several have cracked! (08/09/2006)

By wyoKrista

Painting a Vinyl Floor
abstract tree wall decal
Making Vinyl Wall Decals
Cleaning a Vinyl Record
Cleaning Vinyl Records
Photo of spring cleaning supplies.
Cleaning Tar Off Vinyl
🎄
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 25, 2016 at 3:59:50 PM on 10.0.0.112 in 838 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.