Pattern for a Toddler Shrug

I wonder if anyone has a simple pattern for a baby/toddler 2T baby shrug? I would really like to make one for my granddaughter. Thank you.

Lori from MI

Pattern for a Toddler Shrug

If you are talking about crochet or knit objects, Google baby crochet (or knit) patterns. Good luck and God bless you. (02/03/2009)

By tedsmom

Pattern for a Toddler Shrug

Try for instructions on how to convert a kids sweatshirt into a shrug, in case you were not looking to knit or crochet one. Put "Sweatshirt Shrug" in the search box on the site. Speaking of coats, I made this one last Xmas for my niece's little dog, Swiffer. (02/06/2009)

By thriftmeg

RE: Pattern for a Toddler Shrug

Chill Chaser Shrug Back
Chill Chaser Shrug Patterns
stack of yo yo paper weights
Making Yo Yo Pattern Weights
Toddler Restaurant Kit
Making a Toddler Restaurant Kit
Toddler with ball.
Inexpensive Toddler Toys
Toddler Pom Pom Sorter
Making a Toddler Pom Pom Sorter