Patterns for Barbie Furniture

I need Barbie furniture patterns for my grand kids.

Jan from St. James, MO

Patterns for Barbie Furniture

This reply is not about the furniture but plants and accessories. Many years ago my husband made a

Barbie house for our niece. He made most of the furniture out of wood (with no pattern), and they turned out really good. But we felt like it needed "something". I cut out framed pictures from magazines and catalogs and placed them on the walls.

For the plants and planters I used bottle caps of different sizes for different plants. I spray painted them if they needed it, turned them upside down and put some green floral Styrofoam inside. Then I started "hunting" for the plants. I used leaves, stems, and other parts of fake plants. I stuck them in the green Styrofoam and fluffed them out.

It took a little experimenting, but they looked great. Once you get started just let your imagination go and run with it. Good luck.

Margaret from Denton, TX (10/28/2008)

By matjat

Patterns for Barbie Furniture

I have just purchased a pattern from Annie's Attic and it has several patterns for furniture. (05/27/2009)

By grahams222

Making Crocheted Barbie Doll Furniture
Making Crocheted Barbie Doll Furniture
mini hangers
DIY Paper Clip Barbie Clothes Hangers
Furniture polish being sprayed on wood furniture.
Removing Furniture Polish Build Up from Wood Furniture
Barbie Doll
Restoring a Barbie Doll
Saving Money on Barbie Accessories