Making Crocheted Barbie Doll Furniture

Category Patterns
A wonderful gift can be created for a special young person. This page is about making crochet Barbie doll furniture.

Does anyone have patterns for crocheted doll furniture?

By CH

Answers

www.thriftyfun.com/tf35850699.tip.html

www.thriftyfun.com/.../index.html

I would like to find out how to make furniture for Barbie dolls.

By Breeze from San Dimas, CA

Answers

Try this Instructable for upholstered Barbie furniture:

www.instructables.com/.../

It shows how to construct a sofa, but this method could be easily adapted for chairs, ottomans, sectionals, etc.

I was wondering if anyone has free patterns? I want to go farther into plastic canvas.

I have 4 daughters, two of them don't play with Barbies, but the other 2 do and I just want to create Barbie furniture.

I found a Barbie castle and a lot of furniture. Email me.

the castle

I love the castle!!!!! Is there any way to get the pattern for it???????

Please email me!!!!!!! Thanmkk

I a looking for instructions for a crocheted purse that when you open it, it turns into Barbie furniture.

By joyce from Birch Run, MI

I'm looking for patterns for crocheted doll furniture of all kinds. Can anyone help?

Kelly from Stanton, MI

Answers

By Debra In Colorado (Guest Post)

Go to the looking for answer box at the top of the Thrifty fun and type in crocheted doll furniture. You will find a living room, bedroom, dining room and kitchen all crocheted.

Deb

Learn how to make custom made Barbie furniture by following these crochet patterns for a bed and dresser. This page has free crochet patterns for a Barbie bedroom set.

Barbie's Crocheted Bedroom Set -Complete bedroom suite.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? 2

When Barbie needs to whip up a snack or dinner for friends these crochet appliances and dining table are just what she needs. This is a page about Barbie's crocheted kitchen furniture and appliances.

Crochet Barbie kitchen

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? 3

If you crochet, then this is the project for you. Make some nice Barbie doll sized furniture for your child's dolls. This is a page about quick and easy crocheted Barbie doll furniture.

Living room grouping with dolls.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? 1

I am searching for free patterns for Barbie furniture to make for my granddaughter. I would like crochet and plastic canvas patterns.

Kathy from Orlando, FL

Answers:

Patterns For Barbie Furniture

I have some plastic canvas patterns and I could copy them and mail them. I made the bedroom furniture and the living room, they turned out really nice. The living room even has a fireplace, lamps, rug,lots of stuff.

I have the kitchen, bedroom, living room and dining room let me know which ones you want and I will send them. (09/16/2008)

By LEONA LABINE

Patterns For Barbie Furniture

If you have a good sized library in your city, you can most of the time find them there. I live in Salem OR and mine has the books for each room.

I also just googled it and came up with enough to keep you busy for a long time! Just put in what is below and you will find something you can use. Plastic canvas barbie furniture: (09/17/2008)

By Sandi/Poor But Proud

RE: Patterns For Barbie Furniture

I need Barbie furniture patterns for my grand kids.

Jan from St. James, MO

Answers:

Patterns for Barbie Furniture

This reply is not about the furniture but plants and accessories. Many years ago my husband made a

Barbie house for our niece. He made most of the furniture out of wood (with no pattern), and they turned out really good. But we felt like it needed "something". I cut out framed pictures from magazines and catalogs and placed them on the walls.

For the plants and planters I used bottle caps of different sizes for different plants. I spray painted them if they needed it, turned them upside down and put some green floral Styrofoam inside. Then I started "hunting" for the plants. I used leaves, stems, and other parts of fake plants. I stuck them in the green Styrofoam and fluffed them out.

It took a little experimenting, but they looked great. Once you get started just let your imagination go and run with it. Good luck.

Margaret from Denton, TX (10/28/2008)

By Margaret

Patterns for Barbie Furniture

I have just purchased a pattern from Annie's Attic and it has several patterns for furniture. (05/27/2009)

By Sylvia Graham

I'm looking for patterns for plastic canvas Barbie doll furniture.

Tina from Canada

Answers:

Plastic Canvas Barbie Doll Furniture

There is an item on E-Bay for patterns. Item # 190017077447--check that out. It costs $1.50 and $1.00 postage. I also checked on Google, and one site was a previous Thriftyfun posting. Several ideas you may want to check out. http://www.thriftyfun.com/tf609211.tip.html
(10/09/2006)

By Wisgal

Crafts Crochet PatternsOctober 12, 2012
🐛
😎
📓
😷
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Making-Crochet-Barbie-Doll-Furniture.html