Patterns for Barbie Furniture

I need Barbie furniture patterns for my grand kids.

Jan from St. James, MO

Answers:

Patterns for Barbie Furniture

This reply is not about the furniture but plants and accessories. Many years ago my husband made a

Barbie house for our niece. He made most of the furniture out of wood (with no pattern), and they turned out really good. But we felt like it needed "something". I cut out framed pictures from magazines and catalogs and placed them on the walls.

For the plants and planters I used bottle caps of different sizes for different plants. I spray painted them if they needed it, turned them upside down and put some green floral Styrofoam inside. Then I started "hunting" for the plants. I used leaves, stems, and other parts of fake plants. I stuck them in the green Styrofoam and fluffed them out.

It took a little experimenting, but they looked great. Once you get started just let your imagination go and run with it. Good luck.

Margaret from Denton, TX (10/28/2008)

By Margaret

Patterns for Barbie Furniture

I have just purchased a pattern from Annie's Attic and it has several patterns for furniture. (05/27/2009)

By Sylvia Graham