Pen Ink on Leather Furniture

I need to know how to remove blue ink from a brown leather sofa. Please give me some ideas. Thanks.

Removing Ball Point Pen from a Leather Sofa

This is something I have problems with as well. Our couches are always being marked up with pen and marker. What I use and know works great is "Spray Nine." It's a cleaning product that you can find in cleaning departments or even vehicle departments. I find it in the automobile section. This stuff can really hurt your hands so use gloves. I have gotten lots on me before, but it dries out your skin and cracks. Use a hard scrubby and Spray Nine. It will work. This stuff comes in handy for a lot of things! I even mop my floor with it. (12/15/2009)

By mandihere

Dawn dish detergent. It took ink marks off my brown leather purse. If it doesn't work on your sofa it will surprise me. (12/18/2009)

By TXBetty

Found ballpoint ink on the seat of my car. Used saddle soap and rubbed it about 500 times with the soft side of a sponge. The area looks like new! Of course that means I'll have to clean the rest of the seats, too, now. My wife's saddle soap was in a can from Kiwi, the shoe polish company. (02/05/2010)

By ThirstyHowl

photo of brown leather couch
Removing Pen from Leather Furniture
Woman hands using a upholstery attachment to wash a purple suede couch
Cleaning Pen Ink on a Suede Couch
new leather chair
Smell from New Leather Furniture
An ink pen in a blue leather purse.
Removing Ink from Leather
Man's hands cleaning a leather couch.
Leather Furniture Cleaner Recipes
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 18, 2016 at 5:08:34 AM on in 903 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.