Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Pink Rainbow Tea Ideas

0 0EmailFollow
Pin It
Pink Rainbow Tea

A rainbow tea party is fun coordinating your color with the display, dishes and refreshments. This guide is about pink rainbow tea ideas.

Here are questions related to Pink Rainbow Tea Ideas.

Question: Pink Rainbow Tea Ideas

I am having a rainbow tea for church. Does anyone have any ideas for decorations and food for pink? That is the color I have been given. Thanks.

By pprimer from Lumberton, NC

Best Answers

By Kathy08/18/2009

Wow, those are some great ideas from the above post. Very creative. I was just going to come up with Pink Angel Food cake. Tint the batter pink with food coloring as well as the icing. Use cool whip and tint it pink.

Best Answers

By metroplex08/14/2009

I'm not big in the imagination department, but I was thinking of:

shrimp
pink icing
raspberries
strawberries - while these are not strictly pink, they are in the 'family'!
pink ice cream or sherbert
pink rose petals scattered on the tables (you can even buy silk rose petals on line)
mirrors with low clear glass bowls on them and inside the bowls floating pink candles - Fill the bowls with water and set the candles in them. It would be great if you could find pink bowls. Or you could use mirrors and place individual pink votive candle holders on the mirrors and light pink candles.

Pink ribbons scattered across the tables and you could use fabric ribbons with different patters on them, like pink ribbon with white dots.

Pink table runners. place one runner on top of the other to form a cross shape.

Pink ice cream with pink colored candies on them. Pink ice cream parfaits. Take a parfait glass, like a tall glass and layer pink ice cream, then strawberries, then ice cream and your last layer can be one of those tiny pink umbrellas that bartenders use for fancy cocktails. You can use pink cookies instead of berries.

Pink grapefruit. You can scallop the edges of the peel with a knife after you slice the grapefruit in half.

Pink fabric tied in a big bow on the back of each chair.

A pink rose or other pink flower set on the dinner plate. You can tie pink ribbons on the stem. Use the paper curly ribbon the kind that has ridges on them. Then taking a pair of scissors run the edge of the scissors on the inside of the ribbon and run it fast! you'll have a curlycue ribbon.

Tie pink ribbons on the stems of the drinking glasses.

Pink drinking straws.

Pink lemonade.

Tint water to make the ice cubes pink. You can put a raspberry in each ice cube tray before you fill it with water. I think it will look like a floating raspberry!

I don't know if this falls into your category, but you could ask everyone to wear pink clothing.

You can go to the dollar store and get pink feathers and pink necklaces to decorate the table. Like the necklaces they toss to people in the crowds during Mardi Gras.

You could put little goodie baskets by each table setting and fill it with pink things like pink nail polish, a pink lipstick, a small mirror with a pink backing. I bet you could get these things in the dollar store and get the baskets at a craft store like Michaels, Hobby Lobby, or Garden Ridge. That's all of the stores I could think of in Houston, TX.

Take a pink carnation, tie a little piece of ribbon (pink or white) into a bow, put some tiny baby's breath with it or a green leaf and make a corsage for the ladies to wear.

Try on line wedding sites; they have everything in every color, but I don't have the particular sites but Google it and I'll bet you'd find a bunch.

M&Ms can be ordered in pink. I don't know who makes them but that's easy to find out and just get on their site to order them. I think they're a little pricey, but you might be able to budget them.

You could put pink candies in the center of small round or square pieces of pink tulle and tie it close with ribbon.

Sorry, I'm pinked out right now and I know these are not the most imaginative ideas out there, but hope they helped.

Have a great time, too!

Solutions: Pink Rainbow Tea Ideas

Do you have knowledge about this guide topic? Feel free to share a solution!