Red Rainbow Tea Ideas

Category Tea Parties
A rainbow tea party is fun coordinating your color with the display and refreshments. This guide is about red rainbow tea ideas.

We're having Rainbow Tea on May 1, 2010. And I'm the captain of the my table. My color is red. I need some ideas. Also, what does the color red mean in the bible? Please help me out. Thank you.

By Cindy from Clayton, NC

Answers

Red has many meanings--check this website out; it has some interesting info on Biblical colors and symbolism:
http://www.rais  se.com/id19.html

Red is generally the colour representing guilt , e.g.o n the day of Atonment ( Yom Kippur)in the Holy Temple the red string would turn to snow white to show that the nation was forgiven. I don't know if you want to go there. On the other hand, the Henrew word for red is Adom, and on the High Priest's breast plate there was a red stone called Odem (in hebrew the letters are the same because vowelisation is different) which is a Ruby in English. It represented the tribe of Reuben. Can that help?

Red represents the Blood of Jesus. God Bless

How do I decorate my table for a rainbow tea; my color is red? And can anyone please give me a scripture for red and also a theme?

By Liz